TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
“The Firm? More like, The Flaccid”
5304-69d4e6c0f543b3b35cd0ae6649598775.jpg

:dame:
Only thing was missing is “am I right, am I right?”

:heh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They’re done if they get the boot from WBD :huhldup:

I would feel bad for them but Khan, a good chunk of that roster, and the neckbeard fan base are so unlikeable I can’t muster up any sympathy. I just want Ricky, Rosa, Hobbs, and Wardlow to get out of there ASAP.

Breh...it was such an easy fukking layup...how can one man not get wrestling booking correct? All he had to do was the following:

• Let his nuts hang
  • Allow Phil to control a portion of the books (Collision being the bee knees before it was Elite'd)
  • Have cohesive storylines
  • Don't buy a dead promotion
  • Have better relationships with other promotions (IMPACT being one)
  • Not alienating the fukking public for neckbeards and relics of a time when women knew their place in the bra and panties match
  • Have the women actually make a difference, but the previous bullet point stands
  • STOP TREATING THE AUDIENCE LIKE THEY KNOW A INSIDER TERM AND ETC
  • Not fumble the All Out Media Scrum
  • Tell the Elites to suck it the fukk up and work with Phil
  • Stop being friends with your employees and alienating the ones that could be breakout stars
This shyt is all on Tony and the idiotic Elite. If the company ends up on Stadium...that shyt is on THEM for messing up a beautiful thing....making an alternative for wrestling fans.

Now we have a promotion of sloppy leftovers and pass arounds, while the main guy that actually put asses into those seats ends up smirking with the suits next to coat hanger nose Laveck, Boss Hogg Long dikk Nick Khan, and crookied Eye Hickenbottom :francis:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Dirt sheets have constantly stated that WBD was pleased with the ratings and Demo AEW was putting up. I think they'll be alright. WBD probably trying to use this as a negotiation tactic AEW's deal is up soon

Or Tony Khan better hope WBD and WWE talks fall through. :skip:

Do WBD need to use a negotiation tactic? They know they're the only game in town for Khan....they got him by the balls already.

Tony Khan would accept WBD's deal even if it was for a hotdog and a handshake :heh:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Do WBD need to use a negotiation tactic? They know they're the only game in town for Khan....they got him by the balls already.

Tony Khan would accept WBD's deal even if it was for a hotdog and a handshake :heh:
They could low ball him and not give him the hot dog. :skip:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol I don’t think this Warner shyt is happening but if it did, why are people talking like AEW wouldn’t just land somewhere else? Lol

nikkas talking like they’d close up shop lol. I don’t think y’all understand how many things wrestling outperforms on tv

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Lol I don’t think this Warner shyt is happening but if it did, why are people talking like AEW wouldn’t just land somewhere else? Lol

nikkas talking like they’d close up shop lol. I don’t think y’all understand how many things wrestling outperforms on tv

Yeah as many channels as there are out there it would find a home easily....now the money is a whole other issue though...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Because the facade of being successful would be over. The dirt sheet dikk riders can't hide the garbage piling up.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yeah as many channels as there are out there it would find a home easily....now the money is a whole other issue though...
Just put AEW on Shad Khan's Bounce TV channel, already! Saturday Collision coming on after the weekly Everybody Hates Chris marathon would be :ohlawd: