TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A tweet from someone who doesn't understand how TV negotiations work Lol. The ratings matter yes but why would WBD care about attendance?

Marks showing their ignorance :wow:
It matters because of the presentation pal. It’s why certain sports teams don’t get featured like others, Specifically college football.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

I got another spin. Why else are we hearing about this now, pretty sure they've been in the red the whole time. Why's this time different

The 22 mil that got yeeted by Pushin Positvity Patel hurt Shad a lot more than you'd think or something's going on with the TV deal

He's needs the cacs in Hobbs shirts to buy more copies of the game, more merch, more tix. That's the only reason I can why private financials are public like this. Either way it used to be "I've got a lot more money than them" now he's going back to the wrestling indiegogofundme well. They've jacked the prices up on Wembley next year & Fulham season tickets

It's looking a little shaky baby. Cocaine ain't hitting the brain stems the same since Cody/Punk are making the other guys millions & you're worse off than you started

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So you are predicting they won't get a TV rights increase or what? I honestly have no idea what WBD or anyone will pay them.
I never said that. I got no idea what their deals and stuff look like.

Just saying the tv partners & AEW themselves would be happier being able to showcase full bright arenas full of fans. Last Dynamite seemed like the first time in a while they were sort of able to.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

“Thanks, Tony.

Sincerely,

Triple H & Nick Khan”
punkumad.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
For maximum fukkery and chaos, I'm hoping WBD gets Raw or w/e tv rights that WWE have up.
Would show how much of an idiot Tony is by tying so much stuff into WBD. How are you bleeding money and turning down RoH being put on the CW because you want WBD to have it, after WBD rejected it?
I can see WBD trying to keep AEW even if they get WWE.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ll say this, as far as AEW not being profitable

The fact they’re willing to take the bag from Ric Flairs energy drink and pretty much allow him on tv after previously being against his existence says a lot

:hubie:

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So you are predicting they won't get a TV rights increase or what? I honestly have no idea what WBD or anyone will pay them.

Things make no sense for aew to get an increase. They average 800k,250k, and 450k for three shows. WB is 50 billion in debt and slashing things left and right. Willing to shelve 100 million productions to save a paltry 15Ms on taxes. Willing to lose an entire night of nba to save money.

I just don't get how any executive at wb pulls the trigger on 100m a year. It also seems like wwe is low key struggling to shop raw around.