TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get why him, hangman or the bucks don’t publicly speak on it. People wanna hear their side and if they’re really in the right it’d make punk look dumb
Whatever's felt about Punk and you can be on either side and score points. There's a reason NDAs exist for Brawl Out and the fallout but not for people getting choked or fearing for their lives in England. Obviously what really happened gets the company in some kind of shyt

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

Man WTF is TK’s fascination with watching this man do shyt with blood :hhh:

And the TSC freakazoids think this is good tv :scust:

A lot of people are afraid to say it but, Goddamnit, I'm gonna say it anyway.

Tony Khan is making a fool out of Swerve and Swerve is too caught up in getting that belt to see it.

Plus, this was the fourth time in three weeks that Joe buried Swerve in the ground and smiled.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Tony Khan is making a fool out of Swerve and Swerve is too caught up in getting that belt to see it.

Plus, this was the fourth time in three weeks that Joe buried Swerve in the ground and smiled.
Instead of a solid run. I feel like he's either going to lose to Joe and have to be built back up. Or he's gonna end up as a transition champ to Ospreay.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the true definition of “c00ning”, since that term is thrown around so loosely.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Instead of a solid run. I feel like he's either going to lose to Joe and have to be built back up. Or he's gonna end up as a transition champ to Ospreay.
That is the endgame.

Folks are already turning on Swerve and already talking about an Ospreay/Joe Match at All In.

And I hate to say this, Swerve is about to get his wake-up call in his match with Joe. I hope I'm wrong,

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I see the “neutral” mark is awfully quiet about his little pretend girlfriend monay flopping in her segments every week. This isn’t the first time that even the young bucks portion of the shows do better than hers and everybody talks about how the bucks are a detriment to the ratings. :huhldup:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I see the “neutral” mark is awfully quiet about his little pretend girlfriend monay flopping in her segments every week. This isn’t the first time that even the young bucks portion of the shows do better than hers and everybody talks about how the bucks are a detriment to the ratings. :huhldup:

I don't think Sasha was advertised this week, if she was I didn't see it

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Alvarez says if you get injured in WWE, they cover the medical costs and arrange your surgeries and treatment. If you get injured in AEW, you have to seek out your own doctors and treatment, and pay for it out of your own pocket. Afterwards you then forward your medical bills to AEW supposedly, but you’re expected to take care of everything yourself. Do the Khan’s treat players on the jaguars the same way? 🤔

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
my guy Edge got CTE ?

hopefully got a bonus for being sent out on a dummy mission. he wasn't even convincing himself.

AEW fans absolutely hate Sasha Banks & w.e. the fukk she's supposed to be doing lol

I assume she got a lovely "more money, less work" deal from Khan but its still bizarre to me she's even there. it looks goofy.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Speaking of Sasha

Money Mark didn’t waste no time setting her up to fail. So they’re going to hand Sasha the secondary women’s title on her first match in the company? :aicmon: