TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5235.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Cattle Mutilation So buddy got injured on a company approved indy date and was told to handle that then come back?

—-

On April 1, AEW released multiple talents, most of whom were involved on ROH television. Anthony Henry was one of the names released, which caught fans by surprise given his partnership with JD Drake as the WorkHorsemen. Henry is also sidelined with a jaw injury, which occurred at an independent show

Speaking on the ROH Supercard of Honor media call, Tony Khan stated that when Henry is cleared from his injury, he will be welcomed back to AEW and ROH.

—-

Nasty work :hubie:
Uh oh:lupe:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Seeing more backlash over that promo last night from AEW fans than I thought you'd get. Saying things like the show first off was weak, then stuff like that is why they're less interested or don't watch weekly anymore, which follows the ratings. Why's Edge saying anything and he's been there a whole 3 months & blaming Tony's ego for taking up TV time for the bullshyt. That and AEW fans absolutely hate Sasha Banks & w.e. the fukk she's supposed to be doing lol

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Yet he’ll send Edge & FTR out to shed tears for his company

Straight puzzy

I don’t get why him, hangman or the bucks don’t publicly speak on it. People wanna hear their side and if they’re really in the right it’d make punk look dumb