TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This can't be possible..... that on a Sunday morning..... someone would be attempting to break the 'Sunday Truce'.... I know things are a bit boring in Cleveland but there must be something worthwhile to do there. Browns are on the road in Vegas but the first place Guardians have a game at 3:05PM :ehh:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
This can't be possible..... that on a Sunday morning..... someone would be attempting to break the 'Sunday Truce'.... I know things are a bit boring in Cleveland but there must be something worthwhile to do there. Browns are on the road in Vegas but the first place Guardians have a game at 3:05PM :ehh:
You get an A for effort:ehh:
So how you feel about your boy cattle?:sas2:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Swerve on WWE reaching out to him: "Yeah. It wasn't like the words 're-sign.' They 'asked about my availability.' They never contacted me. They contacted my representation. I'm at a stage now where I enjoy the fact that I don't have that direct contact."​

Basically Just what Top Dollar said about them bringing back Hit Row

But people just wants to run with whatever story they want to come up with to make the other side look bad

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Swerve on WWE reaching out to him: "Yeah. It wasn't like the words 're-sign.' They 'asked about my availability.' They never contacted me. They contacted my representation. I'm at a stage now where I enjoy the fact that I don't have that direct contact."​

But people just wants to run with whatever story they want to come up with to make the other side look bad

So Mr. Burlington lied?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Dude is the ultimate attention whore. Still butt hurt over Vince dropping him smh.