TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Neutral Mark hit the
tumblr_inline_oqj3tfegRm1tws57h_400.gifv
for his boy Cattle :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Show me where I "fled" this thread Neutral Mark @Saysumthinfunnymike

also show me where you shyt on Cattle for that matter

and show me where you "shyt on AEW" today

lets see some receipts

I shyt on Cattle in those AEW threads all the time and call out the stannery all the time, if I produce posts of me shytting on Cattle then what? Because I easily can and you know it...I was just shytting on TK's booking yesterday... I have to shyt on it every single day to "prove" something? Go read the thread. I was talking about how dumb it is to not announce talent/matches beforehand to try to sell tickets... it's literally yesterday

Also, show me the "negativity" that I bring to the NXT and RAW threads? You can't... because I enjoy both shows and post in them weekly where everyone is getting along just fine.

The reason you and a few others have an issue with me is because I do shyt on everything when it's warranted. But I also call out misinformation. Eliterockerz is another account that was exposed as a racist white boy but y'all still post all the tweets because he's some sort of E stan.

Didn't @EzekelRAGE just say he was done with this thread because everyone kept posting JDfromNY bullshyt? Lol. You do understand you can criticize a company without posting racist white boys right...

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I shyt on Cattle in those AEW threads all the time and call out the stannery all the time, if I produce posts of me shytting on Cattle then what? Because I easily can and you know it...I was just shytting on TK's booking yesterday... I have to shyt on it every single day to "prove" something? Go read the thread. I was talking about how dumb it is to not announce talent/matches beforehand to try to sell tickets... it's literally yesterday

Also, show me the "negativity" that I bring to the NXT and RAW threads? You can't... because I enjoy both shows and post in them weekly where everyone is getting along just fine.

The reason you and a few others have an issue with me is because I do shyt on everything when it's warranted. But I also call out misinformation. Eliterockerz is another account that was exposed as a racist white boy but y'all still post all the tweets because he's some sort of E stan.

Didn't @EzekelRAGE just say he was done with this thread because everyone kept posting JDfromNY bullshyt? Lol. You do understand you can criticize a company without posting racist white boys right...

You're light on Cattle despite him being a racist white instigator, you got way more smoke for actual black men on here calling them "c00ns" instead of an actual white racist. Instead of commenting on his racist bullshyt tonight you just said "forget about Cattle" and deflected to try and protect your boy :sas2:

You think it's "shytting on Tony Khan" to say its dumb not to announce wrestlers in advance? Wow you really went hard on him :heh:

Show me where I posted any single JDfromNY tweet or video in this or any other thread on here, I'll wait. Post the receipts. You wouldn't just lie would you?

You're a huge p*ssy when it comes to the AEW marks on here because you know if you alienate them you'll have no allies on this board anymore so you play full defense squad against AEW criticism so you don't fall out of favor with them

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You're light on Cattle despite him being a racist white instigator, you got way more smoke for actual black men on here calling them "c00ns" instead of an actual white racist. Instead of commenting on his bullshyt you said "forget about Cattle" trying to protect your boy :sas2:

You think it's "shytting on Tony Khan" to say its dumb not to announce wrestlers in advance? Wow you really went hard on him :heh:

Show me where I posted any single JDfromNY tweet or video in this or any other thread on here, I'll wait. Post the receipts. You wouldn't just lie would you?

Your perception isn't reality. The poster I told forget about that is because he came at me sideways the other day. We had shyt to address. You're making up a narrative to feel better about your position. I've shyt on Cattle countless times and If someone comes at me sideways talkin crazy about me and my family they are getting it worse than someone who is talkin to me simply about some dumb playfighting shyt. That is common sense.

I've shyt on Tony Khan's booking..... literally... hundreds of times. I bet that you wouldn't make a ban bet for that because you know it's true

I notice you didn't produce anything and I'll tell you why...

Your narrative (along with a few others) is that I'm not "neutral"... that's the game you want to play but in reality, every Monday and Tuesday night I'm in the RAW/NXT threads enjoying the show.... :ohhh:

How can this be? You'll try to ignore this again but I will continue to bring up that very obvious point

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Your perception isn't reality. The poster I told forget about that is because he came at me sideways the other day. We had shyt to address. You're making up a narrative to feel better about your position. I've shyt on Cattle countless times and If someone comes at me sideways talkin crazy about me and my family they are getting it worse than someone who is talkin to me simply about some dumb playfighting shyt. That is common sense.

I've shyt on Tony Khan's booking..... literally... hundreds of times. I bet that you wouldn't make a ban bet for that because you know it's true

I notice you didn't produce anything and I'll tell you why...

Your narrative (along with a few others) is that I'm not "neutral"... that's the game you want to play but in reality, every Monday and Tuesday night I'm in the RAW/NXT threads enjoying the show.... :ohhh:

How can this be? You'll try to ignore this again but I will continue to bring up that very obvious point

Why didn't you address Cattle's instigating? Blatant racism on display and you were quiet as a church mouse about it. Mr "You hate black women" himself backing down :francis: You've never come at Cattle with any smoke yet you got plenty for @OneDeep and @Silkk and @The Intergalactic Koala... hmmm

I'm in the Dynamite threads and in the Raw/Smackdown threads and sometimes the NXT threads too, I guess that makes me Neutral if that's the only qualification :pachaha:

You're not neutral because when you think someone is a WWE "stooge" you got plenty to say to them but when it comes to the bonafide AEW stans you tuck your nuts and try to be one of the guys :heh: yet you somehow think that Cattle is the only real AEW stan here because you're delusional.

Ask the other people in this thread if they feel the same, you won't like their answer :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why didn't you address Cattle's instigating? Blatant racism on display and you were quiet as a church mouse about it. Mr "You hate black women" himself backing down :francis: You've never come at Cattle with any smoke yet you got plenty for @OneDeep and @Silkk and @The Intergalactic Koala... hmmm

I'm in the Dynamite threads and in the Raw/Smackdown threads and sometimes the NXT threads too, I guess that makes me Neutral if that's the only qualification :pachaha:

You're not neutral because when you think someone is a WWE "stooge" you got plenty to say to them but when it comes to the bonafide AEW stans you tuck your nuts and try to be one of the guys :heh: yet you somehow think that Cattle is the only real AEW stan here because you're delusional.

Ask the other people in this thread if they feel the same, you won't like their answer :sas1:

Lol @ "ask the other people in this thread..." you mean the people you tagged and the legion of AEW haters? I wonder what they will say... :ohhh: Should I care what they say? They obviously have an ax to grind, so what..

I asked you a very simple question. Show me in the RAW and NXT threads where I'm shytting on the product? it's 99% positivity.... I'm not going to bother tagging people like g-ice and Cboz because they don't really want to be involved in any of this but I have no issue with them at all and we laugh and joke around along with the countless other posters who just want to watch RAW/NXT and enjoy the shows..

It's the people who post frequently in here that have the issue.

That kills your entire narrative. Also, you're asking me why I have "smoke" for people who have come at me sideways lol.... I wonder why that would be.

The so-called "AEW stans" are mostly people who enjoy wrestling for what it is and if they don't like other promotions they don't even venture into those threads... I can't tell you how many people I know for a fact have this thread on ignore and most of the posters in this thread on ignore... they don't want to be bothered with it

Cattle is the only true AEW stan because he's the only one who capes for everything and then shows his face in WWE threads to antagonize... the rest of the posters who you are calling stans are just normal people who like what they like and move on with their life.

I don't think you understand the definition of "stan". I've been to dozens of WWE shows and PPVs... I've been to ONE AEW show and it was 5 years ago.

You and a few others have apparently worked yourselves into a shoot. TKO has more of my money than Tony Khan.... a lot more..

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also... @Finn Baller you're asking me why I don't post in here often. When someone tags me, I do. The answer is simple: Why would I? @Jmare007 has a thread that's balanced and a fair assessment of AEW and Khan.. It brings into question all of the booking issues and failures but also tells the real story behind everything without the trolling..

There's no racist "Elitzerockerz" or "JDFromNY" accounts to sift through to get to a real opinion... who the fukk wants to read takes from trolls or listen to Russo or Bischoff or Cornette... they are troll accounts and nothing more, there's nothing real behind it, you might as well be watching Newsmax :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ "ask the other people in this thread..." you mean the people you tagged and the legion of AEW haters? I wonder what they will say... :ohhh: Should I care what they say? They obviously have an ax to grind, so what..

I asked you a very simple question. Show me in the RAW and NXT threads where I'm shytting on the product? it's 99% positivity.... I'm not going to bother tagging people like g-ice and Cboz because they don't really want to be involved in any of this but I have no issue with them at all and we laugh and joke around along with the countless other posters who just want to watch RAW/NXT and enjoy the shows..

It's the people who post frequently in here that have the issue.

That kills your entire narrative. Also, you're asking me why I have "smoke" for people who have come at me sideways lol.... I wonder why that would be.

The so-called "AEW stans" are mostly people who enjoy wrestling for what it is and if they don't like other promotions they don't even venture into those threads... I can't tell you how many people I know for a fact have this thread on ignore and most of the posters in this thread on ignore... they don't want to be bothered with it

Cattle is the only true AEW stan because he's the only one who capes for everything and then shows his face in WWE threads to antagonize... the rest of the posters who you are calling stans are just normal people who like what they like and move on with their life.

I don't think you understand the definition of "stan". I've been to dozens of WWE shows and PPVs... I've been to ONE AEW show and it was 5 years ago.

You and a few others have apparently worked yourselves into a shoot. TKO has more of my money than Tony Khan.... a lot more..

:mjlol:

so they aren't AEW stans even though they ignore this thread and ignore anybody who criticizes AEW....hmmm....yeah that sounds like a stan to me. You're gonna tell me pansies like @TheAlbionist or @TheSuperkick! aren't AEW stans? Same people who throw tantrums in the Dynamite threads like "If you don't like every single segment, don't watch!!!" but they aren't stans? GTFO :heh:

The reason no AEW posters come at you sideways is because you kiss their ass and keep your AEW criticisms as limp wristed as possible.

Also... @Finn Baller you're asking me why I don't post in here often. When someone tags me, I do. The answer is simple: Why would I? @Jmare007 has a thread that's balanced and a fair assessment of AEW and Khan.. It brings into question all of the booking issues and failures but also tells the real story behind everything without the trolling..

There's no racist "Elitzerockerz" or "JDFromNY" accounts to sift through to get to a real opinion... who the fukk wants to read takes from trolls or listen to Russo or Bischoff or Cornette... they are troll accounts and nothing more, there's nothing real behind it, you might as well be watching Newsmax :mjlol:

that thread you're talking about is frequented by all the AEW marks on here, it's the same people over and over being smug "Ho ho I thought they said there's no stories ho ho" and then the one guy going "They only sold 2000 tickets so far to Dynamite, hopefully they can get to 3000 by show time, come on guys!" being Mr Glass Half Full every week. shyt that same guy posts Tweets from that wwebotched account that got exposed as a registered sex offender :huhldup:

That thread never talks about how badly WWE is lapping them or makes fun of how empty the buildings are. Grand Slam fukking bombed in the ratings and in attendance but the posters were jerking themselves off about the fact they distributed 2000 tickets in the last few days even though it didn't even hit 5 digits. Its a fukking pep rally. The people in this thread have been far more accurate about AEW's trajectory over the last year plus than any of the AEW fans in there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That thread never talks about how badly WWE is lapping them or makes fun of how empty the buildings are. Grand Slam fukking bombed in the ratings and in attendance but the posters were jerking themselves off about the fact they distributed 2000 tickets in the last few days even though it didn't even hit 5 digits. Its a fukking pep rally. The people in this thread have been far more accurate about AEW's trajectory over the last year plus than any of the AEW fans in there.

You still haven't answered me... where am I "shytting" on WWE? I praise NXT and RAW every week... I watch the shows every week... I post in the threads every week... I post in the PLE threads.. I attend WWE shows...

At most, I might highlight how Tez is misused or how I don't want to see a few of the NXT Black and Gold performers...or yes how they have a racist history or how racist McMahon was...

It's the same with AEW. I don't wanna see Jericho. I don't wanna see those cacs Taven and Bennett etc... I think they are misusing Hobbs...I think they were booking black talent poorly for the most part until Mercedes and Swerve..

It's literally the same shyt.

As for WWE "lapping" AEW... why is that a talking point that should be addressed?

1. Everyone knows WWE has been selling out arenas for the last 18 months and breaking some of their records

2. Name me another profession where a company that is 5-years old should be ahead of a company that is 65 years old? Why would their revenues be the same? You're going to say "oh you're caping" but no this is a business question. Nobody would ever expect Under Armor to surpass Nike... They would be pleased with the progress Under Armor has made since 1996. Call AEW Under Armor, what do I care?

Now you'll say "well what progress has AEW made?" In terms of ticket sales and ratings? None.... but in terms of revenue? You can say that they have made progress.

This is a rational take. You say the other thread doesn't have rational takes... I give rational takes all of the time. I say where they are failing and I say where they are doing well

This thread doesn't highlight where the company has made gains in revenue.... this thread doesn't highlight that sometimes when a rating looks bad it still did #1 or #2 on the night.... That would be a rational take.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You still haven't answered me... where am I "shytting" on WWE? I praise NXT and RAW every week... I watch the shows every week... I post in the threads every week... I post in the PLE threads.. I attend WWE shows...

At most, I might highlight how Tez is misused or how I don't want to see a few of the NXT Black and Gold performers...or yes how they have a racist history or how racist McMahon was...

It's the same with AEW. I don't wanna see Jericho. I don't wanna see those cacs Taven and Bennett etc... I think they are misusing Hobbs...I think they were booking black talent poorly for the most part until Mercedes and Swerve..

It's literally the same shyt.

As for WWE "lapping" AEW... why is that a talking point that should be addressed?

1. Everyone knows WWE has been selling out arenas for the last 18 months and breaking some of their records

2. Name me another profession where a company that is 5-years old should be ahead of a company that is 65 years old? Why would their revenues be the same? You're going to say "oh you're caping" but no this is a business question. Nobody would ever expect Under Armor to surpass Nike... They would be pleased with the progress Under Armor has made since 1996. Call AEW Under Armor, what do I care?

Now you'll say "well what progress has AEW made?" In terms of ticket sales and ratings? None.... but in terms of revenue? You can say that they have made progress.

This is a rational take. You say the other thread doesn't have rational takes... I give rational takes all of the time. I say where they are failing and I say where they are doing well

You're like a fukking sociopath with how much you lie about shyt that was never said. I never said you shyt on the WWE product in this entire exchange and you know that but you're attaching yourself to something that never happened to try and filibuster. I said you weren't neutral by how you treat WWE fans and AEW fans on here and I stand on that until I see you start calling out more AEW "stooges" because we have a number of them here despite your laughable assertion there's only 1 total

I'll buy that you're actually neutral when I see you start to bring some smoke to the AEW fanboys for a change, especially starting with racist ass Cattle

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You're like a fukking sociopath with how much you lie about shyt that was never said. I never said you shyt on the WWE product in this entire exchange and you know that but you're attaching yourself to something that never happened to try and filibuster. I said you weren't neutral by how you treat WWE fans and AEW fans on here and I stand on that until I see you start calling out more AEW "stooges" because we have a number of them here despite your laughable assertion there's only 1 total

I can pull up receipts of numerous times where you and a couple others took umbrage with a criticism I made and instead of addressing it with me in that thread, you got together like some schoolgirls in this thread but it's ok :russ:

It's cool... I don't wish personal illness on anyone like others have wished on me. I don't take it seriously :manny:

There's a very simple answer to this question you posed in the bold. None of these so-called "stans" of AEW have tried to come at me sideways except Cattle and I have shyt on him for it. Meanwhile, there are a handful of E stans who have come at me and for what... because I shyt on WWE management for a few things that I have ALSO shyt on AEW for? ... Let's be serious...

Even today, I'm in the Triple H thread DEFENDING the booking of Carmelo and Andrade... but are you mentioning that? Nope because it doesn't fit the "narrative" :mjgrin: