Tony Jaa , Dolph Lundgren & Michael Jai White's ‘Skin Trade’ gets a release date

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Ivan Drago and the protector get higher billing then Spawn, Hellboy and 80's Robocop. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:blessed: we are being blessed my brehs... Movie studios need to release these karate flicks in the theatres. Its been so long since I've seen a karate flick on the big screen.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:blessed: we are being blessed my brehs... Movie studios need to release these karate flicks in the theatres. Its been so long since I've seen a karate flick on the big screen.

It's getting a limited theatrical release.

http://www.outlawvern.com/2015/04/24/skin-trade-premiere-in-hollywood/
Skin Trade premiere in Hollywood

You may know that there is a movie called SKIN TRADE starring Dolph Lundgren, Tony Jaa, Michael Jai White, Ron Perlman and Peter Weller that just came to V.O.D. and will have a limited theatrical release in a few weeks. If you’re in L.A. and want to see it on the big screen I’m told there’s going to be a premiere at the Egyptian on May 6th.

Oh yeah, and with DOLPH MOTHERfukkING LUNDGREN and TONY GOD DAMN JAA in attendance. Subject to change, I’m sure, but that’s what I’ve been told. And I have not been told this but I fully expect Jaa to ride in on an elephant and for Dolph to be carrying the dead Apollo Creed over his shoulder and wearing the He-Man costume.

Here’s the link for tickets. Apparently if it goes well there may be more of this type of screening, which would be good for you guys and for America.

These limited releases are slowly becoming a trend in the VOD market to bring more attention to these movies. I think they did the same for Falcon Rising.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Watched this yesterday. It wasn't very good. There were way too many cuts during the fight sequences, it was very annoying.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
so post production was the bad point, did it have potential? im about to throw it on..

The story was pretty bad too. Tony Jaa is a supporting player in this, Dolph Lundgren has most of the screen time.