Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is amazing. Holy shyt they knocked it out the park. I been playing ALL DAY.

And is it me or does the new soundtrack actually bump? Lmao.

Only thing missing honestly is Crossplay. Sucks cause i got it on PC and my most of my friends got it on ps4. But honestly i might just double dip. I enjoy this game both single player and multi player.

New soundtrack is piff.

Some of the songs I dont fukk with, but it was like that with the OG THPS I didnt like that punk rock music shyt, but some of those songs just fit the environment. Its the same with some of these new songs.

Theres some songs I actually like :pachaha: but its cause this game is so fukking fun. The kids and I been going ham.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
97% THPS1 but this game keeps saying data corrupted and I have to delete it download it again. It's done that twice now. :francis:

It does it again I might just say fukk this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Online play doesn't have private lobbies, created players just have templates.
I just horn to yesterday. Fun little game. It’s kinda hard going back to the 2 minute game after playing the THUGS.

If they can make a good open world game with these mechanics they can get the crown back on next gen

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjcry:only been able to get 1 million point combo. What happened to me?
Man, I have been struggling to get beyond 500,000 lol. I don't know if it's me but it feels like revert into manual isn't as forgiving/smooth as in the old game.