Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This shyt is amazing. Holy shyt they knocked it out the park. I been playing ALL DAY.

And is it me or does the new soundtrack actually bump? Lmao.

Only thing missing honestly is Crossplay. Sucks cause i got it on PC and my most of my friends got it on ps4. But honestly i might just double dip. I enjoy this game both single player and multi player.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I gameshare so waiting for my homie to buy it... but I’m getting impatient.

I wanted to play today actually... crazy

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And is it me or does the new soundtrack actually bump? Lmao.

The song from Rough Francis fits perfectly in this...everything else....I sorta just skip until I come back to the old shyt:francis:. I've been trying to give the new songs burn, but everytime I hit a new stage and get all :krs: It's like I lose any sort of tolerance for anything OTHER than the original tunes since I need that Nostalgia to push me over the edge. After that giddy feeling I get whenever I turn this shyt on dissipates, I'm gonna ultimately give 'em the time of day and see what I can rock with (I blocked that Machine Gun Kelly song off rip, though:scusthov:)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dso9p4.gif

Rest easy, King.​

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man...this is how you do a remake. They got the best tweaks to the system in place for THPS 1 but otherwise it's got all the nostalgia captured perfectly. They got some of the classic songs in there that I still bump. I LOVE that they included couch co-op; I played split screen with a couple of friends and it was a lot of fun. If you liked the original, this is gonna be a time sink for you fam.

It woulda been nice to do a bit more for the create a player but that's not a necessity. Just something that woulda padded out the content even more. Honestly, I've 100% the early levels mainly off remembering the missions and I've still gone back just to get high scores and run my old favorite maps.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's so much they can do with this. Bring on that 3/4 dlc and then hit us with that THUG 1+2 next gen remake in 2 years :wow:

I rather they try to implement crossplay; custom lobbies,and the ability to play created parks w/ friends. Do all of the above for THPS 1+2 remastered, then drop THPS 6 w/elements of THUG in 2023.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
pro tip if you guys are gonna use diff skaters make sure you make all their specials the same button's so it'll be easier to remember their moves and u wont have to keep pausing to look them up i did this with the OG games back in the day...and make sure they have 2 specials for each type of move (after unlock them by doing the challenges)

2 grabs 2 flips 2 grinds 2 lips and 2 manuals

for the grabs all have the moves set like up down circle then down up circle.

the flips would be left right circle then right left circle

the grinds left right triangle then right left triangle

the manuals and lips can both be up down triangle and down up triangle also

Last edited: