Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these wrestlers are racist. Its crazy man. I can't support this shyt no more.

You think him & Vince didn't sit around and have racist convo's... Look at Kamala, Look at Virgil, fukk Wrestling as a whole.

Its getting to the point where I'm realizing the majority of white people are racist. Every day they doing or saying some racist shyt to or about us,
Vince didn't create kamala but yes a lot of while people are racist . They view us like hogan they tolerate us as long as we are nice negros but once it comes to fukking their child It's these filthy ******s :scusthov:
Let's be real Austin is probably racist too and most wrestlers like you said especially old school ones . How many white people going to defend hogan since this was a private convo like sterling.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
images

Listen to yourself friend.It shouldn't be a shock are you SERIOUS?

This is Hulk Hogan helloooooooo.

This man told us to get close to God. Friend how you gonna be close to God if you're closer to the devil. Who are your prayers really going to?

Stop it. I'm in shock. I'm in awe. I can't even spell right.

Why doesnt hulk hogan like me.

:mjcry:

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

If this audio comes out im BURNING all my hogan memorabilia. No im not selling it. BURNING IT. Demonic FILTH must be destroyed

I don't blame you. I already took a marker to my Hulk Rules shirt and put an X through it.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Jesus imagine Flair as a judge.

''Kid I once wrestled 27 hour long matches in a DAY. Worked over 50 days in March one year. You don't have it kid.''

*cries for no determinable reason*
I would personally go with a younger wrestler. I don't know if a live Flair for a month and a half straight is the smartest thing to do. :pachaha:He might not even show up one night.

They should just switch Jericho to being the 3rd judge. He doesn't really do anything that important anyway. What's the need for 2 hosts?