Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do you get banned without posting anything? :dead:

5qiSGA2.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This happened when I was 7 and like a chump kid, I wrote Hulk a get well soon letter like Gorilla and Vince suggested on TV :snoop::to:

If only Dino and Quake were alive so I could apologize

Me too breh. Did they send you an autographed picture back?

Lol.

The heels tried to tell us about Hogan. They were doing the right thing all along. :wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not sure if posted but saw that the article is out on the National Inquirer

Here's a snippet I found on GAF

has learned that sordid pillow talk caught on an unauthorized sex tape includes a revolting conversation in which the pro wrestling icon unleashed a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. fukking n*gger."

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

Hulk did not return a request for comment.

So basically while Hulk was getting at Gawker, he accidentally clapped up his own career. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.

tumblr_myqkewOwKT1qjm9bpo2_r1_500.jpg

And I dont even post that to clown breh:mjcry:

Its been a tough summer for him