Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
...so people in here are actually surprised that the face of an organization which has produced demeaning caricatures of blacks and other races since the 1980s could be a racist?

are we this deluded?

i don't even watch wrasslin', but jesus christ... :dead:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
For real tho @I-Hate-You what the fukk was Terry thinking getting involved with that fakkit BTLS in the first place? :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with pro Wrestling one of the saddest days in Wrestling history and tragic on all sides

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
...so people in here are actually surprised that the face of an organization which has produced demeaning caricatures of blacks and other races since the 1980s could be a racist?

are we this deluded?

i don't even watch wrasslin', but jesus christ... :dead:

And on this very forum, there's a thread where a dude tried to defend blackface and then had the nerve to say I was defending Hulk Hogan...this fukkin place

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Bret Hart alluded to it in his book, I believe others have said similar in shoots too. In regard to the last bit f you're talking about me that doesn't make sense, I'm condemning Hogan, but he's absolutely not the only 1, Dynamite Kid, Ole Anderson racist. Some have also said Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Triple H, Vince, Jerry Lawler and others are too. When you listen to the stories from black wrestlers you normally hear a common theme of racism. Andre The Giant also, for example listen to Bad News Brown's shoot interview, it's a good and insightful listen...

Dosen't matter if all of them are racist which i'm sure they are.

Hogan is famous he his Wrestlemania.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dosen't matter if all of them are racist which i'm sure they are.

Hogan is famous he his Wrestlemania.
Yeah Hogan will of course get the most spotlight. I was just replying to the dude who secured Shawn when he could well be racist too...