Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.

:damn: first of all where the hell have you been

Second :damn: the avi change

Daps
HES NOT RACIST
neg-train-o.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Appreciate the drop. I read an article that indicated that the Whoo Kid video was the reason.
I refuse to believe the hulkster would say this.

I sent this man a get well card when Earthquake sat on him Friends. Because he told friends to say their prayers. Hulk Hogan would never betray his friends like this.

Hulkster noooooooooooo.

SHqZEDW.gif

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.
You back:leon:

Hope all is well with you:salute: