Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.

DaGoat

All Star
Daps
IETqWWg.png

Walt stimulus pack :blessed:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
How did we not see this coming? Should have known something was up when Hogan went Black:

wpid-2010-07-21-hogan.jpg

Then he went back:

:mjpls:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.
Get the fukk out of here

Seriously?

OK... I guess....

I'm a little shocked that you're not defending him

Stay strong brother

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

Where have you been breh, we were all worried :to:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

FUUUCK! This shyt so major it brought @I-Hate-You out of hiding! :damn:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't go through all the pages in this thread but please don't tell me this video sparked the fake outrage. Him and DJ Whoo Kid are literally having a conversation about the word nikka. I'm I missing something.

:what:

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
I never like Hoegan...even as a little kid. His wife left him, took his money and got a man half his age, daughter is a with a black man and his seed is a murderer. Now he will no real income for the foreseeable future. I hope he kills himself.