Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

I didn't go through all the pages in this thread but please don't tell me this video sparked the fake outrage. Him and DJ Whoo Kid are literally having a conversation about the word nikka. I'm I missing something.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

It's a joke breh. Heenan was the heel commentator who was always saying Hogan was up to no good and shyt.

I realized 5 seconds after I typed it but wasn't letting me edit, my bad lol. That's a good 1 though cause I always do remember Heenan saying he was deceptive and shyt lol...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
CL1F2eH.jpg

andre still undefeated :to:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Gawker says Brooke was to be funded by a black billionaire?

Report: Hulk Hogan Refers to “fukking ******s” in Leaked Transcript

Update, 9:45 a.m.: The Enquirer has published excerpts of transcripts submitted to a Florida court overseeing Hulk Hogan’s $100 million lawsuit against Gawker Media. In the transcripts, reportedly transcribed from a sex tape depicting Hogan having sex with the wife of shock job Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, Hogan reportedly discusses his daughter Brooke Bollea’s business and personal relationships with a “black billionaire,” who apparently offered to fund his daughter’s burgeoning music career, and the billionaire’s son. Some excerpts:

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...

According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

“I guess we’re all a little racist. fukking n*gger.”

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Hoegan marks are bewildered right now

I kinda feel bad for the retards