ffTaU5N.png
:blessed: He fukking killed a man during one of these fake ass matches :damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

I felt real bad after his death. I wasn't even a fan but I bought the blu Ray that had came out before mania 30. Some breh made a thread on here and I instantly threw him in the bushes :camby: some were caping saying the person and character were different, maybe he changed or that it didn't matter now that he was dead.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Erasing my childhood :mjcry:
After all the angles against foreigners, you shoulda known by now that he hates your Indian ass.
Innocent til proven guilty tho
He's been proven guilty since the 80s.
Is the tape out, what did Hogan say? Is Walt going to be directly responsible for the mass suicide of neckbeards all over the world?
Pretend neckbeards aren't racist too, brehs. They prolly rejoicing right now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Seriously though, how are they gonna get around promoting WWE history by Krispin Wahn'in Terrence?

The Benoit like memes about Hogan are gonna be :mjlol:

Damn shame how the WWF had no champion for like 4 years until Savage won it in a tournament at Wrestlemania IV

Remember when Andre flipped himself over in front 93,000 and jobbed to himself? Guess Savage-Steamboat was what sold out the dome!:youngsabo:

Remember when Savage just had his hand trembling in the middle of a ring on Saturday Night Main Event:whew:

Warrior won the both IC and WWF World title from himself :krs:

Remember how Nash and Hall invaded and took out Savage and Sting and them an X-Pac were the most dangerous people in WCW:sas1:

Yo I dont understand why Hickenbottom was flipping around and bouncing in the middle of an empty ring at Summerslam 2005:bryan:

This gon force Cokeboy to acknowledge Randy more

Or he'll spend more time putting over the attitude era....until the internet and the media points out how problematic it was with the misogyny and he'll be forced to Erase his son in law for the DX blackface skit :whoo:

Damn Vince gon be like "Sports Entertainment started with Cena. The End" :sas1::heh: