Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After this we gotta be getting that promotion from being a subforum right? :wow:

And the inevitable cac troll invasion that's about to come :beli:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
If any of you new Cacasians get thristy, you should try mollywatr

41dbb2_fca60fe153114bc1aa6d4b9fe22bf8d9.jpg_srz_330_394_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Order a pack at Mollywatr.com

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
my question is....what happens to OP if the voice recordings don't leak...

Public lashing but the radio interview does satisfy what Walt said in terms of using th N word liberally but it's not enough to banish hulk Hogan

I'm waiting until end of day to really see what comes out

Walt could have gotten exxagerated info too

baker928

Pro
Daps
I started realizing it was real when I noticed certain topics or gifs/pics used here were becoming mainstream on facebook

Just the other day I googled something about wrestling which led me to another wrestling forum. They were using a lot of the smilies that are used here, but idk if we were using them first or not.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Never would have happened if the hulkster didnt idn't sell out and betray his fans at bash at the beach And become a demon.

Meeeeeeeean geeeeean the first thing you need to do is to tell the people to SHUT UP if you wanna hear what I gotta sayy....

for 2 years brother I did everything for the charities. I did everything for the kids and the reception i got when I came out here? You fans can SSSSTICK IT brother..

Friend WHAT?
images

SO all this time hogan was only doing things for personal recognition. And not telling friends to train, pray to God and take their vitamins from the heart.

I hope this isn't true but if it it I guess I can't be surprised. He showed his face along time ago.

Its.so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited: