Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hold the fukk up Walt started this rumor and people are running with it? fukk you Walt

Second for a guy who I believe was Rodmans best man why are we so quick to believe it would be about black people..maybe it was an anti Muslim rant or he agreed with Donald trump and took a joke too far

I find it hard to believe Hogan said anything with actual malice on a radio station other than probably a Don Imus joke gone bad because Hogan was never a comedian

If it's a private convo then fukk gawker

How do you erase the man who built this shyt like it's nothing did wwe even hear the tape if it exists

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
@Walt is officially El Dandy status around these parts :wow:

Who are we to doubt you :ohlawd:

El Dandy is a G who made Bret Hart cool, this Walt goober is like the lame kid who throws a party to be popular but his house gets fukked up and lies about fukkin' hoes...

TNA literally just put out a Hogan DVD too. Can't nothing go right for them :heh:

Yeah, but...fukk TNA...

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Hold the fukk up Walt started this rumor and people are running with it? fukk you Walt

Second for a guy who I believe was Rodmans best man why are we so quick to believe it would be about black people..maybe it was an anti Muslim rant or he agreed with Donald trump and took a joke too far

I find it hard to believe Hogan said anything with actual malice on a radio station other than probably a Don Imus joke gone bad because Hogan was never a comedian

How do you erase the man who built this shyt like it's nothing did wwe even hear the tape if it exists
You seriously think they didn't hear it if they removed him from their website?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
This best not be true
6o8dJha.png
8J2FHZU.png
Another dumbass who thinks this might not be true. :snoop: If your IQ is anywhere above 70, then you would be surprised when white people are NOT racist. If you weren't already 100% sure Hulk as racist before this scoop, then you lost.
Between this and TNA ...I really hope breh didnt committ that:mjcry:
Why would he? If he isn't retarded, this would not surprise him one bit.

This legit ruined my morning work out and I contemplated calling out of work today I'm devastated
:what: :dahell: You fakkits are so fukking naïve. Devastated :what: Word? Is this how dumb nikkas are in 2015 that they think obvious racist cacs may not have been racist :dahell:

SMFH, this is the least surprising news you could possibly hear. So many nikkas sleep to reality. Stay sleep, brehs. Keep your brain dormant, brehs

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Thrilla

A MAN CALLED STING
Daps
One of the few positives out of this story. Now they just need to drop the Macho Sandow gimmick. :scusthov:
I was just thinkin that. Hoegan fukkin up strangely might he the best thing for his career, since Axelmania is over and by association, you'd hope Macho Sandow is. I can just imagine Sandow reading the news all like
WWE-Damien-Sandow-Close-Up-Face-500x349.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How did I miss this last night :mindblown:

:salute: @ Walt getting Coli even more attention

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to Trill for the scoop. Not really surprised as I've heard wrestlers talk about in shoots, but damn if this isn't disappointing as a black wrestling fan.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top deflection tactics/excuses that will be made

It was a private conversation
Black people say it why can't we?
What about black on black crime?
What about Chicago?
Hoegan has black friends he cant be racist

Also expect them to bring up Al Sharpton, Obama and Jesse Jackson :lolbron: