Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
As funny as this is, ain't this a bannable offence?
96d2f7f1aa8250b3a1925521d3ae70fa.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-erase-hulk-hogan-from-history-amid-racist-tirade-rumour.php

Hulk Hogan is gone from the WWE, allegedly due to a racist audio clip which is about to be released by the National Enquirer. Wade Keller of PWTorch retweeted a link to a post at thecoli.com which alleges “When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying “there’s no coming back from this.””

For now, all that is certain, is that WWE have removed Hulk Hogan from almost everything. He’s gone from wwe.com, he’s gone from wwe shop, he’s gone from Tough Enough, he’s even gone from the WWE Hall Of Fame page. That seems to indicate that there has been a very serious incident.

Even Curtis Axel’s Axelmania gimmick has been reverted back to plain Curtis Axel.

This story broke late on Thursday night, so details are still developing. WWE are yet to release comment and industry insider Dave Meltzer says “WWE web site told a few hours ago to remove all references to him. That’s all I know so far.”

However, Hulk Hogan has commented “In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH.”

Yo mu'fukkas sourcing Walt like damn:ohhh:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Feel bad for Perfect Jr. The gimmick wasn't doing shyt for him but at least he got to enjoy the Hogan benefits of simple stuff being over, now he has to go back to just being regular nobody gives a fukk Curtis Axel :mjcry:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
yYjpmU.jpg
If it's true what the accusations of sorts... then fukk Hoegan :pacspit::birdman::rudy:
:what: IF? Of course it's true, dummy. We been knowing for minute that this cac is racist. He had a dress code at his restaurant specifically to keep out black people. He was racist towards Tony Atlas. In shoots he kept alluding to being afraid people would think he's racist.

The fact that he was so pro-usa clinches it. All nationalistic cacs are racist. That flag is a symbol of white supremacy.

So ... I hate my black girlfriend, right? ?
Are u Boris Becker.
original.jpg

Anyone here who doesn't already know that Hulk Hogan is racist, is a fukking idiot. Everyone saying that this will ruin their childhood is retarded, you should have already known he was racist, he been doing racist shyt for YEARS. Dumb fakkits. I have no sympathy for any moron who thought Terry Bollea at any point in his life was not racist. When I was a shorty seeing him wave that cac flag, I already knew. And it's been confirmed multiple times since.

@I-Hate-You if you ever thought Hulk Hogan was not racist, then you are dumb as fukk, breh. Be naïve in 2015, brehs.