Throwback to classic TSC here

What's in Hulk's Ipod?

gonna start with an easy one

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i'm only seeing a link in the wrestling thread on /sp/ so far, if another thread is made with the coli link in the op then you can definitely expect /pol/ to come here, and stay here after seeing this forum's content.

It's not really about new members being new, I just don't want a bunch of white nationalist or far right people flooding this place with their bullshyt.

more tablin, for me then......

Art Barr

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now I know why he hated Patrick so much on Tough Enough

If Patrick wasn't getting hired before he will be now. This makes the whole company look bad and the press is going to go digging. They'll see a whole lot of shyt. WWE is lucky a black tag team has the belts. They can at least say they currently have black champs. But once the press talks about how they've never had a black WWE Champ...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Hulk must have said some foul shyt for them to scorched earth him.

Right. This is a company that tries to spin EVERYTHING. This has to be BAD, why can't us rasslin' fans have anything nice? We have to assume the worst of all of them until they show otherwise it seems

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruhs...can you imagine what happens when this hits and on major news outlets they're playing clips of the racist shyt WWE has portrayed over the years? Think of the disgruntled nikkaz that would love to be shown on network television shytting on Vince and his company...this fukkery with be grade A