Daps
They bout to put Cena in a dashiki
black-dashiki2001.jpg
@3Rivers

He finna be the hero we need :mjcry:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm truly shocked and saddened to learn about these heinous accusations against Hulk Hogan. Thankfully the WWE did the right thing by terminating his services and removing all traces of him from their media platforms. The WWE really must be commended for breaking ties with such a huge star and money maker. Most companies would have sat on their hands and waited, but the WWE was proactive because they realize there is no place in our society for intolerance of any kind. Hopefully other companies will learn from the WWE in this situation, and not put profits ahead of moral decency.
:russ:Underrated new alias

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
@Walt starting this thread and dropping another classic
ouuulf.jpg

Hoegan and WWE bout to be put on blast for their blatant racism
2r6gyoh.jpg

Coli and all it's great posters being put out for the entire internet to be graced with greatness
117fvc9.jpg

But even with what is most likely going to be some vile shyt I am losing yet another great part of my childhood. Grew up watching Hoegan and as a child looked at him as if he was a superhero. Grew tired of his shyt even before he left WWF the first time but cheered the fukk out of him with NWO and now finding out the dude who always said "Pray, Take Your Vitamins" and whatever other bullshyt he spewed was a fraud, makes a flabby and sick 35 year old muthafuka like me feel some type of way
n36cuw.jpg

AHHH WELLL fukk IT!!! Let the fukkery commence
m7al8o.jpg

Last edited: