Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Cenation

Then. Now. Forever
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm truly shocked and saddened to learn about these heinous accusations against Hulk Hogan. Thankfully the WWE did the right thing by terminating his services and removing all traces of him from their media platforms. The WWE really must be commended for breaking ties with such a huge star and money maker. Most companies would have sat on their hands and waited, but the WWE was proactive because they realize there is no place in our society for intolerance of any kind. Hopefully other companies will learn from the WWE in this situation, and not put profits ahead of moral decency.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can't wait until ALL the black wrestlers win on Monday. See WWE ain't racist :troll:
Black guy in the title picture? :mjpls:

They'll have Adam Rose win by DQ just to play it safe.
490uPc2.png

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm truly shocked and saddened to learn about these heinous accusations against Hulk Hogan. Thankfully the WWE did the right thing by terminating his services and removing all traces of him from their media platforms. The WWE really must be commended for breaking ties with such a huge star and money maker. Most companies would have sat on their hands and waited, but the WWE was proactive because they realize there is no place in our society for intolerance of any kind. Hopefully other companies will learn from the WWE in this situation, and not put profits ahead of moral decency.

:dead::dead::dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dwillhuh: The WWE really had Cena sign up for The Coli........

:bryan: