pYghjTk.gif

Ol' boy is a racist his damn self...

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
whats that?

:dwillhuh:

They have a reality show to recruit a "regular" person into the WWE, Tough Enough. Patrick is black and he's been the best on the microphone and in-ring for the entire competition. They edited the last episode to look like he was arrogant and cocky, when in reality he was just confident and trying to show personality. The judges were all over two white competitors for not showing enough attitude, fire and passion for the wrestling industry and that's what Patrick did.

And Patrick legimately lost competitions this week because of his supposed attitude. He completed a drill properly, but a coach literally told him he did it perfectly but he let the guy he was competing against win because he didn't like Pat's attitude :mjpls:

Pretty much an entire hour of :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: all around

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters..
Okay, I lose (I was fighting it) the hater, in me, wants an anecdote. And because the last time I disliked/hated/rooted against a rapper like this it was Dipset, on high school--Ima need u to respond and atleast shoo me away if u.dont wanna answer. :guilty:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Hate everything about this. Hate that he thinks/thought/probably still thinks this way. Hate that it ruins childhood memories. Hate that he's surely not the only one that feels this way.

What a depressing thing

What exactly did he say?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nervous to see what Austin's ass really thinking...

Dude redneck as fukk, wore designs clearly based off the confederate flag, and he just look like he'd be saying racist shyt if he wasn't famous and had a camera on him 24/7.

Then again, Larry Bird grew up in racist ass Indiana and never held anything against black folk simply cause they let him play with them as a kid, therefore figured blacks aren't bad people. So who knows...