Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Truth200

Banned
Daps
How did this discussion even go to IR dating? :leostare:

Because this entire shyt is based off Hogan not wanting his daughter to date a black guy.

He just made it worse by saying Brooke should have at least made it a tall basketball player not a rapper named Stack$

wenn5330904.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because this entire shyt is based off Hogan not wanting his daughter to date a black guy.

He just made it worse by saying Brooke should have at least made it a tall basketball player not a rapper named Stack$

Who really cares? That's irrelevant. Dog the Bounty Hunter went on the same white supremacist rant when his son was with a black woman. They don't like it period. You can be a rich athlete, a rapper, etc. You're still a nikka to the family.

Hulk's dumbass wanted to use pillow talk to complain about who his daughter was screwing when he was screwing someone else's wife. That shows a lot about his lack of character.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt. People could record every private conversation I ever have and you'll never hear me throw around racial slurs or tear down a whole group of people. There's no defending this.

I agree....but perhaps Hulk is also a different person since 2008. He went thru some humbling times from then til now. And a black person helped save his life.

Not defending him tho. Just wishful thinking from a childhood fan.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not the R word breh, we stan all kinds of Women (they are women) on here. All I'm doing is Showing the woman that pop wheelies some love, you don't have to lie to kick it breh.

@Tha_Mac nuthin but love breh, just busting balls. You one of my favorite #TSC brehs, I never had the chance to chop it up with my Texas fam.
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Bottom right nikka's life be in tatters now

jpJi9Gi.gif
WHOOP THAT TRICK, HULK :gladbron:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I agree....but perhaps Hulk is also a different person since 2008. He went thru some humbling times from then til now.

Not defending him tho. Just wishful thinking from a childhood fan.

His hatred for black people probably grew during that time. He always had disdain for black people. Getting older usually amplifies those feelings.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
His hatred for black people probably grew during that time. He always had disdain for black people. Getting older usually amplifies those feelings.

...I wouldn't say that.

Sometimes it does amplify but some ppl mellow out. Pends on the person