Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Dat history............. gone............ woooooooooooooow.

Our childhood heroes man...... :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Real American Hero? :patrice:

I ain't gonna deny Hogan's global impact and talent for pro wrestling, dude been provided captivating pro wrestling entertainment for decades and I do appreciate that. But daaaaaaaaayum fukk you Hogan. You traveled the world showed, the world showed you love your whole career and you say some dumb shyt like that? Don't you learn anything traveling abroad? The only time they express regret is when its a co$tly one. Mr. T should kick your azz. Oh wait, I guess Mr. T is one of the cool ones huh, smh.

Bret Hart, Rock, Stone Cold..... you're all that's left. If those three go out like this too, fukking done with wrestling, lol. Throw in Kurt Angle too, dude was the shyt. Forgot Ric Flair too. But fukk it man. I guess it is just naive to hope that our heroes don't harbor these type of thoughts.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Can we just get one collective shoot interview so childhoods can either be emboldened or destroyed all at one time?