Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So next Monday night does Vince have Cole, JBL & King before the show start read a lil statement about the WWE cutting ties with Hoegan does WWE not acknowledge it

I think they'll just ignore it or not talk about it.

And its the ideal time for them for crank up the Sting return and work that ESPN relationship and just move straight ahead and ignore it.

They wont acknowledge Hulk unless they really have to. It'll be like 94-01 again

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Wow... There was ALWAYS a reason for why I did not like this guy.

But who would have thought Hulk Hogan would get the Benoit treatment...
The Brain Pillman story about Hogan is why I lost any respect for Terry, but I am starting to wonder if everyone want to kill someone during the worst years of their lives even if the affair, sex tape, race rant and near suicide was of most of his own doing.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Big Vito the cross dresser thinks this is a work:
Everyone is up in arms about Hulk Hogan, the little things, did anyone think this was a WORK. Last match, Wrestlemania, Hogan the heel, against John Cena. NWO , against Cena. Hmmmm. Just a thought but we'll played . Good booking

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Apart of me feels that a man shouldn't lose his legacy and be completely wiped out of a companies history for something said in private.:patrice:
But at the same time had he said something negative about his daughter dating a Jew or deciding to be a lesbian the outcry would have been even worst. So...

:camby:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Apart of me feels that a man shouldn't lose his legacy and be completely wiped out of a companies history for something said in private.:patrice:
But at the same time had he said something negative about his daughter dating a Jew or deciding to be a lesbian the outcry would have been even worst. So...

:camby:
he'll be back in T:flabbynsick:A don't worry

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Brain Pillman story about Hogan is why I lost any respect for Terry, but I am starting to wonder if everyone want to kill someone during the worst years of their lives even if the affair, sex tape, race rant and near suicide was of most of his own doing.

what was Pillman story about Hogan?