Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what:

Im not an expert on him as i avoid his videos and threads but the segments i have seen, if he was a white man saying this shyt would he still be so appreciated by blacks? Anybody that shyts on your people and you listen and eat that shyt up, you're a stupid, weak, insecure individual approaching c00n territory

Please explain how black folks that listen to Tommy are "stupid, weak and insecure" :stopitslime:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
why would a white man speak up on issues involving in the black community? it's the same reason you don't see black men speaking up on the women in the white community. i swear you negro bedwenches and your bullshyt hypothetical questions.

Well there goes that debate. "It'll never happen so no need to address everything else she said"

fukk outta here dude

On top of that, i too never heard of dude til the coli (home of fatherless children). I dont even know if sohh mentioned him. I cant take grown men seriously who follow another grown man's word like he was they father. Disgustya

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I swear two women could debate about
which tampon has the most leak protection
and this fakkit derek will sash'e
his limp dikk in the booty ass in..

sgljbd.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually, he does refer to many black women as beasties. That's not much different than calling them beasts.

He's said "I hate dark skinned black women" or some shyt like that and uses the term "darkies" to refer to dark skinned black people and calls mixed people "half-breeds"

Tommy Sotomayor is racist against black people.

black women call themselves beasties, what's the problem :mjpls:

and that's funny, i just saw a video the other day where he says dark skinned black women are the most attractive women ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant take grown men seriously who follow another grown man's word like he was they father. Disgustya

it's entertainment, ya smunt. same way i don't take black women who date white men seriously, so right back at ya.

:stroll:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i saw it.

but she's talking about complete dedication to the black community like sotomayor. not writing an open letter to address your grievances towards the SAME destructive group sotomayor speaks of. show me this white man who's making hundreds of videos about black people and then you've got a point.

Now you want to be more specific. You already had your chance. Tommy is ignorant and there's no way around it. How is he contributing positively to the black community? Has his videos had any significant impact at all? All he's done is add fuel to the fire and allow fools like you all to feed into it and just use it as ammunition to continue trashing a group of women. Honestly, it's petty as hell and immature.