Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

Binary

Banned
Daps
what's so bad about your real hair though, serious question

I lost a bunch of hair due to stress from my first job, I stopped relaxing my hair, it's in transition. I dress like a bum so I treat weaves as an accessory. I wear my hair naturally. I think of it as dressing up :manny:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

:what:

Im not an expert on him as i avoid his videos and threads but the segments i have seen, if he was a white man saying this shyt would he still be so appreciated by blacks? Anybody that shyts on your people and you listen and eat that shyt up, you're a stupid, weak, insecure individual approaching c00n territory

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Im not an expert on him as i avoid his videos and threads but the segments i have seen, if he was a white man saying this shyt would he still be so appreciated by blacks? Anybody that shyts on your people and you listen and eat that shyt up, you're a stupid, weak, insecure individual approaching c00n territory

why would a white man speak up on issues involving in the black community? it's the same reason you don't see black men speaking up on the women in the white community. i swear you negro bedwenches and your bullshyt hypothetical questions.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would a white man speak up on issues involving in the black community? it's the same reason you don't see black men speaking up on the women in the white community. i swear you negro bedwenches and your bullshyt hypothetical questions.

Funny enough some have. You didn't read that letter to the ghetto blacks of America?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_mha0s5eVdi1qb1pzlo1_500.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough some have. You didn't read that letter to the ghetto blacks of America?

yeah, i saw it.

but she's talking about complete dedication to the black community like sotomayor. not writing an open letter to address your grievances towards the SAME destructive group sotomayor speaks of. show me this white man who's making hundreds of videos about black people and then you've got a point.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Actually, he does refer to many black women as beasties. That's not much different than calling them beasts.

He's said "I hate dark skinned black women" or some shyt like that and uses the term "darkies" to refer to dark skinned black people and calls mixed people "half-breeds"

Tommy Sotomayor is racist against black people. It's a shame too, seeing as him and his daughter are black and he can't resist some black women.