Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never seen anybody in my life attract so much negative energy and continues to play victim, it's ridiculous.

This fool thinks he's doing something, he's a fool. This guy is no saint and continues to attack... attack... attack people that he doesn't know.

It's not going to end well for this crazy fool, when will this idiotic clown understand that USA and most of the world will never be this peaceful place where everybody is happy, good natured and content with their lives which include both rich and poor people.

All this shyt going on has been set up by design, nobody is born in this society and immediately decides to do negative things.

A lot Black People are now going out here desperately looking for enemies, haters or whatever and using these people to justify their miserable existence.

Something is going to happen to this fool, I can bet on it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
post-15826-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif-This-is-gonn-5Tpl.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was how tupac shakur or whatever his name is was talking too reckless, doing dumb stupid shyt and looking for "ENEMIES" in the 90s...

Look at what happened to him, someone took care of him.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is his gimmick. He's been exposed as a hypocrite and a troll a while ago.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is his gimmick. He's been exposed as a hypocrite and a troll a while ago.

It will not last for long though, trust me on this. A lot of sensitive arrogant people are hungry out here to teach people a lesson of silence.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I think constructively criticizing black women is something very hard to do without pissing them off. Sotomayor does it in the worst way IMO. He goes directly for the controversy which ups his views, but all that does is make black women get into defense mode instead of actually listening to what he's saying. A majority of the shyt he says is just out there but some of it has truth buried under piles of bullshyt. Maybe if he was able to articulate some of his videos with criticism and not hate, he might actually get his message across.