Tommy Sotomayor calls Jason Collins a LIAR and a FRAUD!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fronUXcaJtE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fronUXcaJtE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:whew:

Tommy has a lot of good points on this 1. I was sayin some of the same shyt in the 1st Jason Collins thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i thought about this before seeing this video this morning. You're forced to accept gays in this society, so if he's not re-signed....it's a hate crime. :to:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
this dude is never getting a job anywhere but texas. so much of what he said is bass ackwards.

the only thing i agree with is fiance shyt. im goin in on that aspect of the shyt no one wants to touch on our podcast tonight.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this dude is never getting a job anywhere but texas. so much of what he said is bass ackwards.

the only thing i agree with is fiance shyt. im goin in on that aspect of the shyt no one wants to touch on our podcast tonight.

what was ass backwards?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He's already being courted by a few major publishers. Also the speaking circuit seems to be ready and waiting.....guy has a long post-career and should easily make $15 million+ over the next 5 years if he handles the next 12 months correctly. His hourly speaking fees are being estimated at $10-50k/hour. An advance for his book is expected in the $2-5 million dollar range. Should create an NPO to benefit as well from the speaking circuit/publicity/celebrity support, donate 5% of speaking/book revenue, collect tens of millions in donations, create jobs, help society....and take a lifetime salary.

Good timing, well-executed PR plan..... Guy must be on cloud nine right now. It's so :demonic: friends.

"Jason Collins’s Post-Coming-Out, Post-NBA Career"

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
He's already being courted by a few major publishers. Also the speaking circuit seems to be ready and waiting.....guy has a long post-career and should easily make $15 million+ over the next 5 years if he handles the next 12 months correctly. His hourly speaking fees are being estimated at $10-50k/hour. An advance for his book is expected in the $2-5 million dollar range. Should create an NPO to benefit as well from the speaking circuit/publicity/celebrity support, donate 5% of speaking/book revenue, collect tens of millions in donations, create jobs, help society....and take a lifetime salary.

Good timing, well-executed PR plan..... Guy must be on cloud nine right now. It's so :demonic: friends.

"Jason CollinsÂ’s Post-Coming-Out, Post-NBA Career"
◄ Mark 8:36 ►
What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

:whew: