Tomb Raider (2013) is underrated

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
as much as I love uncharted, I gotta keep it a buck, there was only 1 great Uncharted game, part 2. part 1, 3 and 4 were good games but only the 2nd one was truly great in my opinion.
negged:dahell:

They all were great. 2 and 4 were :banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Really underrated game that got shyt on by nonsensical complaints that somehow don't exist for other reboots

"How come her titties ain't big?" hell people wanted MORE clothes on Samus in metroid
"why couldn't you do crazy shyt like in the OG games?" is Kratos fighting Poseidon?

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I enjoyed it. My only complaint was the final boss, I believe it was a QTE final boss or something like that :francis:

I also remember trying out the multiplayer because I assumed it was going to be as good as Uncharted MP:huhldup:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reboot Tomb Raider and not have her classic dual pistols 3 games in (Shadow won't have them either) :snoop:

They need her to go to some different locations though like in the OG trilogy

I remember the Day Of The Dead level, Area 51, Dinos in the jungle, Cannibalistic villagers, Great Wall Of China, The raid on the mansion etc. :ohlawd:

You got the pistols in the game tho....:patrice:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I played it maybe 3 times, I thought it was Good. I think I have the Sequel laying around my Playstation somewhere.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Had to bump this. Booted this up (the PS4 remaster) for the first time in 5 years last Thursday. This was by far the most enjoyable game out of the reboot trilogy, imo. Beat it three times and currently on my fourth which is fun since its been so long. I only went back to it after I gave up on Shadow of The Tomb Raider about 45% in. Its technologically superior in almost every way and they definitely tried to appease the heads that wanted less action and more puzzles, but it just ain't for me. :yeshrug:

Bored me to tears, Jonah is pathetically annoying, you're in an outfit you can't remove for half the game, & Lara herself becane more and more unlikeable as the series went on. TR '13 had its negatives, but out of all the B-movie plots in the trilogy, it had the best one. It also has the best setting and pacing. I'm not even the sort of gamer that has to have explosions and gunfights every five minutes, but TR 2013 was by far the most enjoyable game out of the disappointing trilogy. The terrible Trinity shyt & Laras poor character development killed it for me. I'll always have a soft spot for this one, though.