Tomb Raider (2013) is underrated

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Was a good game, bought it on steam, ps3, and PS4. Also bought Rise but it’s been sealed on the shelf for a year.

Camilla Luddington did a good job as as Lara, I thought she would have gotten a cameo in the shytty 2018 movie.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Holds your hands too much and the story is weird and they didn't really flesh out the survival elements (there's no reason to hunt after they introduce the mechanic) but it's a solid game

The second one improves on everything

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider for $10 the other month and beat it. I loved it. It's basically Uncharted, but I'm cool with that. Still need to check out the 2013 game.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah it’s rated fairly.

The story,characters and writing are atrocious and the multiplayer was ass cheeks.

How you gonna lean into uncharted style but not have what makes uncharted what it is,good writing and characters.

That aspect was ps2 quality and to me that’s unacceptable in this day and age. You can’t cover it up with pretty graphics when the core is rotten.

I know for some people they don’t care and that’s cool but for me it’s unacceptable for games to have this bad of writing and characters anymore.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Was a good game, bought it on steam, ps3, and PS4. Also bought Rise but it’s been sealed on the shelf for a year.

Camilla Luddington did a good job as as Lara, I thought she would have gotten a cameo in the shytty 2018 movie.

play that rise breh it's piff

nothing like making a bomb on the fly in the middle of a firefight with a half eaten can of bush's beans a lighter and some volatile metals :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Reboot Tomb Raider and not have her classic dual pistols 3 games in (Shadow won't have them either) :snoop:

They need her to go to some different locations though like in the OG trilogy

I remember the Day Of The Dead level, Area 51, Dinos in the jungle, Cannibalistic villagers, Great Wall Of China, The raid on the mansion etc. :ohlawd:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I have been playing through it recently and it is good, but definitely flawed. The story is C grade...video game C grade story telling.

The game play and everything around it is very well done though. I will get through it and play rise shortly after.