still not profitable :wow:

IMG_0052.png

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Don’t understand how business works brehs.

Nah man, this is Spencer playing PR games. Purchasing a home is still a purchase..it's just a purchase that (hopefully) retains/gains in value.

I get what Spence is trying to say..it's not like the $70B has poofed and disappeared, like the money spent on a vacation.

But it's still a purchase.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah man, this is Spencer playing PR games. Purchasing a home is still a purchase..it's just a purchase that (hopefully) retains/gains in value.

I get what Spence is trying to say..it's not like the $70B has poofed and disappeared, like the money spent on a vacation.

Right, these idiots think we’re 12. Of course its not a 70b dollar dinner, that doesn’t mean they don’t have to justify that money spent with profitability

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

He doesn’t say it’s not a purchase, he’s saying you get an asset for the money, it’s not like an expense you are expected to recoup.