Tom Henderson: YouTube investigating employees for accessing backend (re: gaming leaks)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I believe it's more IT and lower level people having access to shyt and leaking. Again, they weren't getting caught in many situations in the past, but now it's about to get tougher.

You gotta work yourself up to contract and NDA status so people in those positions are not gonna fukk up their company's relationships and their own checks by doing so.
those IT people got NDA's and contracts too. they're in a position where they could encounter all types of sensitive information, let alone if they're snooping around looking

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I'm thinking more of the high level cats

Not replaceable IT folks
I think it's obviously generational as well. fukk the boomers, but if you came up under them, their one clear message was don't let anyone fukk your money up :whoa:. Clout and shyt seems more important now. I'm absolutely good with getting these cats out the paint

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think it's obviously generational as well. fukk the boomers, but if you came up under them, their one clear message was don't let anyone fukk your money up :whoa:. Clout and shyt seems more important now. I'm absolutely good with getting these cats out the paint

100%