Tom Henderson: YouTube investigating employees for accessing backend (re: gaming leaks)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s one thing to be an “insider” but these nikkas that work at youtube leaking showcases a few hours before it premieres are lame and i hope they catch em. Let people enjoy things instead of being a photo finish clout demon

From what I can gather, YouTube has investigated employees breaching their contractual agreements on two different occasions in the past 18 months due to employees accessing content on the backend.

Following today (and presumably SGF), we'll see a third investigation fairly soon.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cac tweets :smh:

I mean considering they already caught cats before, it makes sense.

But to throw away your job for clout :francis:

Outside of internal people leaking shyt, this makes 100% sense. But it ain't worth it.

Now your ass jobless for clout chasing the the cat you were leaking shyt too is also assed out cause his source is gone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean considering they already caught cats before, it makes sense.

But to throw away your job for clout :francis:

Outside of internal people leaking shyt, this makes 100% sense. But it ain't worth it.

Now your ass jobless for clout chasing the the cat you were leaking shyt too is also assed out cause his source is gone.
Which is why most times these rumors are either wrong or not worth giving a fukk about.

Nobody who’s near the top or who would know intimate details about a thing, will risk their livelihood leaking to a random twitter stan.

Leaks and rumors are almost always second/third hand info that’s probably outdated, misconstrued, exaggerated or totally made up.

Funny the industry is now finally pushing back on this dumb shyt. :stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Which is why most times these rumors are either wrong or not worth giving a fukk about.

Nobody who’s near the top or who would know intimate details about a thing, will risk their livelihood leaking to a random twitter stan.

Leaks and rumors are almost always second/third hand info that’s probably outdated, misconstrued, exaggerated or totally made up.

I don't think it's the people at the top at companies who leak either, but you got the goofies in IT who think they are smarter than everyone and leak shyt for the lulz. Then lower level people who put together the presentations and data who again just don't think they would ever get caught. :francis:

You watch the news, there are really dumbasses out there who think they won't ever get caught doing shyt like this. shyt like deleting a text or social media post that basically incriminates themselves and thinking they are good, while completely not knowing that servers backups keep ALL THAT shyt still stored after deletion FOR YEARS from your phone/pc, etc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You always tight about "cac tweets" :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As always i end up right in the end.

Been calling out this dumb shyt for years.

Now we finally getting some push back and “cac tweet” is part of the coli lexicon.

My foresight and influence is impeccable :wow:
Nah, you guys are just dramatic. "insiders" can be right like 80% of the time but the moment something is wrong or changed, you start clacking about nonsense.