[Tom Henderson] PS5 Pro specs and release window details (codenamed Trinity, 30WGPs, 18000mts memory speed, November 2024 target)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did store pickup from Best Buy and cancelled PS Direct.

I don't want no FedEx/UPS issues...

The 3PL Warehouse that does Sony's distribution in the Atlanta area ain't that far from my house. I get my shyt with no issues on release date.

Might end up keeping one of the extra's for my kids and only flipping one of em. Need to backup all of my shyt though and find the original SSD. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, at least where I am in New York PS Direct is pretty fast. I ordered stick module replacements one evening and they were at my doorstep 12 hours later

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You and your friend are always on some whataboutism when there’s people on this site that literally find what you all including Meach do as goofy.

Always coming in with the bat signal to defend.
There is literally a nikka that only comes in these topics to hate. Never talks about games, news, nothing. Just 24/7 BS

But yea @Gizmo_Duck and @Fatboi1 are the problems.

:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And I’m pointing out shyt you missed

Either pay attention or chill out on wanting people banned cause you don’t agree with them
Stans of both sides should chill out. That point doesn't change. That goes for those two and Meach as well.

You can spin it however you want, but there are people in this subforum that feel the same way and nothing you say will change that :yeshrug:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Stans of both sides should chill out. That point doesn't change. That goes for those two and Meach as well.

You can spin it however you want, but there are people in this subforum that feel the same way and nothing you say will change that :yeshrug:
No spin involved. Just calling out BS as I normally do.

I’ve posted many times that Meach, Titan, and Giz keep this forum active. I have no problems with any of them.