Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What a shyt review. Literally just complaining about stuff that they wish would have happened instead of commenting on the actual merits of the movie. Who is this amateur? :camby:
:heh:

it's not surprising.. IGN is the shyt end of journalism. .they are bottom of the totem pole along with complex.

i like the writing at AVClub

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just got back from a free screening of it.

TOM CRUISE BACK! :blessed:

best cruise flick since minority report EASILY

Perfectly paced. great action. .witty dialogue/good humor..which so many movies lack these days

it reminded me of videogames at times.. in a good way..titanfall /gears of war mixed with the source code movie

it could have perhaps benefitted a bit from being R rated but its nothing distracting nor corny like most pg 13 movies.

its in my top 5 fav sci fi flicks of the past 5 years

4.75/5

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Saw it tonight as well.

What a movie :wowjb:

I like the video game analogy too. I didnt realize it was a PG13 movie until @flyry said it.

Its fire, got some humor in it too.

Tom Gawd done blessed us again :ohlawd:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Ya'll make me wanna miss the NBA Finals to catch it on Thurs :lupe:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i really hope this movie does well at the box office. i was weary at first but the trailer that launched with godzilla changed my mind and i knew it would be good. the #1 spot has changed hands every weekend the past month so lets hope it continues :obama:

it seems like the movie that will do better overseas and maybe hit 100 mm domestic, but its gonna be going head to head against maleficient internationally :sadcam:

edit: and i love what emily blunts doing lately.. last 3 movies i've seen of her are this, Looper and The Adjustment bureau and i really like all 3

Last edited:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
i really hope this movie does well at the box office. i was weary at first but the trailer that launched with godzilla changed my mind and i knew it would be good. the #1 spot has changed hands every weekend the past month so lets hope it continues :obama:

it seems like the movie that will do better overseas and maybe hit 100 mm domestic, but its gonna be going head to head against maleficient internationally :sadcam:

Lets not underestimate the suburban preteen girl crowd this weekend...

I Box Office: 'The Fault in Our Stars' is Top-Selling Love Story in Fandango's History - The Hollywood Reporter

30+ million opening weekend :huhldup: :bryan: