Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

It's sad that you're allergic to facts and logic. There's no point discussing anything with you.

@duckbutta , it's an insult to compare me with that fukkboy...He's lost all sense of reality and is out of order. Dude goes around looking for a confrontation and then demands the person he confronts to apologize. He should've been a stain on his mom's bedsheet.

Daps
It's sad that you're allergic to facts and logic. There's no point discussing anything with you..
Logic? What would you know about logic. lol.
@duckbutta , it's an insult to compare me with that fukkboy...He's lost all sense of reality and is out of order. Dude goes around looking for a confrontation and then demands the person he confronts to apologize. He should've been a stain on his mom's bedsheet.
Only you could reach this level of corniness. :scust:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Kraft wants no part of any kind of discovery that might uproot whatever other shenanigans they're up to

This would avoid litigation outside the NFL justice system. NFL doesn't want an outside arbitrator that much is clear.

A lawsuit by the Pats would likely bring an outside arbitrator. Like the Ray Rice and Jonathan Vilma lawsuits, both which the NFL lost.

Looks like you Pats fans gonna get maybe your 1st round pick back and Kraft some of his money:francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Looks Pats will get their picks back and Brady only gets 2 game suspension
That's what I see happening as well.

I thought the draft picks being taken was a bit much myself.