Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
That's not true a bunch of states have provisions against that
Edit :Thirty-six U.S. states (and the District of Columbia) also recognize an implied contract as an exception to at-will employment.[28] Under the implied contract exception, an employer may not fire an employee "when an implied contract is formed between an employer and employee, even though no express, written instrument regarding the employment relationship exists."[28] Proving the terms of an implied contract is often difficult, and the burden of proof is on the fired employee. Implied employment contracts are most often found when an employer's personnel policies or handbooks indicate that an employee will not be fired except for good cause or specify a process for firing. If the employer fires the employee in violation of an implied employment contract, the employer may be found liable for breach of contract.

Good luck proving that the ball boys were working under an implied contract instead of at-will employment.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck proving that the ball boys were working under an implied contract instead of at-will employment.
Your the one saying I was completely wrong man I didn't say they could prove it . I said it's not as cut and dry as your making it seem

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Your the one saying I was completely wrong man I didn't say they could prove it . I said it's not as cut and dry as your making it seem

The Patriots firing the ball boys is IRRELEVANT. And I'm pretty sure they were indefinitely suspended, not terminated.

The point is that the Patriots' adverse employment action taken against the ball boys doesn't indicate guilt for the Patriots.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Patriots firing the ball boys is IRRELEVANT. And I'm pretty sure they were indefinitely suspended, not terminated.

The point is that the Patriots' adverse employment action taken against the ball boys doesn't indicate guilt for the Patriots.
If the pats can't get their punishments completely overturned does That indicate their guilt ? You've indicated no scenarios in which you would accept the pats being guilty . Even if Brady didn't get his punishment reduced you'd say that doesn't prove anything (which it technically doesn't ) to you

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Or you could simply move on and discuss something else instead of hand gliding from the nuts of a cac who would spit on you in real life :manny:
Revolutionary posting.
Serious-NOD-Fan.gif

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This thing needs to be resolved ASAP so everyone can move on and discuss something else. :yawn:

Or maybe you should man up and accept the wells report and take your punishment like a man instead of making up ridiculous excuses but im sure thats not the patriot way.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Or maybe you should man up and accept the wells report and take your punishment like a man instead of making up ridiculous excuses but im sure thats not the patriot way.
It isn't. When :beli: got caught he basically used the Richard Nixon line of "when the president does something that means it is not illegal"

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You guys realize if they have the equipment guys phones they can already see what texts Brady sent to those phones right?

In my phone I can see both ends of a text message conversation. Just like every phone.

Am I missing something?

What else would they need on Brady's phone besides what he said to them directly?