Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol,
That marriage was over the day he announced he was unretiring.

Brady was never at home. Don't let the pictures fool you. He was like every man, working to the bone. Then he was like "ima retire" she's like "well you'll still be on the road right? Commentating? Coaching? Doing something?" He was like "No babe, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She was like "Ummm this ain't gonna work."

Next thing you know "I'm going to play until I'm 50, as long as I'm healthy!!!!"

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people were upset at Tom for not retiring. She knew he was a busy high profile man when she got with him. Imagine asking a CEO, a politician, a musician or an A-list actor to retire. FOH :camby: Anyone who divorces over that is fugazi and I was right. Wholetime, this broad had another nikka lined up :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There may be a issue if u kiss ya son in the mouth while your wife taking lessons from nikkas that know Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

They probably won't last long either after she realizes witchcraft doesn't work on duke.

Daps
Absentee? All of the damn kids were with him.

How many times did we see everyone at the Super Bowl including the kid he has with Bridgette.

Dude wasn’t playing a game and then flying to the Bahamas afterward.
:skip:

The Super Bowl is one day a year.

Do you know how much training athletes do? Then there’s the time away on the road, plus his other work.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady's thought process is still confusing or he just wanted out of that marriage. Like how long he really expect to play after this point? gave all of that up for like 3 years max playing football.