Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Brady aint go to afghan

nfl players at home every night.

Bradys at all his kids games too
No he not:mjlol:
And what’s the point of being home every night if by the time u get home it’s bedtime and you leave in the morning before they wake up?
Y’all really set the bar low for family just bc he’s the GOAT

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He should just be glad she didn't get with Eli Manning or Nick Foles

There were many options

5434dc4da7ef409fa952b432db04ef80_xl.jpg

:mjgrin:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
you pouring jelly on yourself if you sign your wife/gf up with music instructors, personal trainers, etc. basically someone who gets one on one time with your wife while you working.

I know a 6ft millionaire pilot who is fluent in Chinese and in the gym himself and his wife still cheated on him with a personal trainer.

edit: I wanted to add that this isn’t some random floozy that he met when he was up and became a pilot and linguist. This is a highschool sweetheart, his family knows her family type of thing.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
you pouring jelly on yourself if you sign your wife/gf up with music instructors, personal trainers, etc. basically someone who gets one on one time with your wife while you working.

I know a 6ft millionaire pilot who is fluent in Chinese and in the gym himself and his wife still cheated on him with a personal trainer.
Proximity is always the #1 thing.. ALWAYS

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

See Timmy Duncan

Doesn’t matter how rich or how good you look

If she’s spending more time with him than you
It’s going to be over eventually

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Giselle is foul for this

Morally bankrupt might I add :scust:

I'm pulling for Tom to bounce back bc no matter how he tries to play this off, this is a hurt piece

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Posted By: Kristen Hick, Psy. D. If your partner has recently ended your relationship and you find out soon afterward that they already have a new romantic interest, there is a good chance that they began a new relationship before ending yours. This phenomenon is also known as “relationship overlapping”.