Tokyo nightlife

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The gieger counters was because of the nuclear blast, that probably happened after you left. I was in Japan in 2011.

Yes, calpis, that's that gushy right there boi :ahh: domo arigato my ninja for bringing back memories. I need to get back there sometime. Tokyo is one of the cities where it doesn't matter what the weather is, they are partyin'. Young asians in general are so club centric it's ridiculous. It's refreshing to travel and not see everybody holdin' up the walls on some :birdman: type steez or at tables. In Asia the bar/dance floor action is :bow: She will slip her hands in a nikkaz jeans :youngsabo:

My boy on some :mjpls:shyt right now. He's like I ain't never going back to America now that I'm eating so well out here.

He tells me these young dudes come out here from the states in the military and try that fighting in the club shyt.... When people out here just havin fun and getting p*ssy

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
what happened?

here it is

long story short

saw a female getting ass beat by 3 dudes with a african guy trying to protect her ran over to stop them we had a stare down

i left cuz heard cops not trying to get involved like that in a foreign country

came back african dude got arrested when he was just protecting her and not even throwing punches just covering his body over hers didnt help that much to be honest

anyways i come back yelling wtf and saw those 3 dudes give cops money and one of em saw me and remembered me and got in my face called me the N word

i got in his face ready to throw punch some people pulled me back didnt know y they told me they were YAKUZA i didnt know :smh:

a african guy was next too me said i got ur back had a gun on him i was like :damn:

i backed down and walked away toward the train station then a benz tented in limo pulled up next too me as i was walking to station with my boys rolled window down same 3 dudes looked at me had their finger pointed like a gun at me stared me down and drove off

few hrs later got my phone blown up from female friends saying i had a bounty on my head :snoop:

was told to stay away from downtown for a few weeks so i did

the following week i got called in for a dental er a dude got his ass beat by YAKUZA and everybody watched he beat up with a bat and shyt and told me as me and dentist were fixing his teeth.

he told me they kept saying a name and he was like thats not my name and then one of em came by and said it wasnt the right guy

apparently one of 3 dudes had somebody looking for me with his underling doing the searching and the underling made a mistake

i asked him what was the name he said twan i was like :sadbron:

the only reason they knew my name cuz of my boys kept calling me while that incident went over and the female also knew my name due to reputation i had

i never told that dude it was my fault he got his ass whooped :hmm:

my bounty got lifted few weeks later due to old girl fixing her issue with one of the head bosses she got her ass beat that day cuz she dumped one of em is what she told me y they did it too her

and me and her ended up dating for several months after i was cleared :ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My boy on some :mjpls:shyt right now. He's like I ain't never going back to America now that I'm eating so well out here.

He tells me these young dudes come out here from the states in the military and try that fighting in the club shyt.... When people out here just havin fun and getting p*ssy

ya they do shyt be aggravating as fukk it was always navy vs army when i went and the marines joined in just cuz they are marines

AND IT WAS ALWAYS OVER A FEMALE y

very simple cuz the navy ship would leave months at a time their women would go fukk with the army dudes some of us knew they had a man some of us didnt and when they get back they find out and THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

several occassions i had that damn issue and i didnt know they had a man cuz they said they were single so i was like :takedat:

and when i found out they had a man cuz he would find out from that female saying i hit up on his girl

i be like :manny: i didnt know but if u wanna fight over her then ur dumb ass fukk u should be getting mad at her not me for lying bout u

i was doing me thinking she was single and in most cases no fight would happen except one cuz the female he had was so so bad he couldnt accept the thought of a dude rearranging her insides

so he lost that battle cuz his dumbass swung at me i ducked and he hit another dude the other dude beat his ass and i was like :bryan:

and i ended up still leaving with his girl just too be an a$$hole :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

If you think Japan is the end all be all when it comes to yellow p*ssy...:mjpls:. Breh that sh*t is the tip of the iceberg. Breh, could you imagine if you from Cleveland or some f*cked up similar sh*t in Shinjuku getting fed fresh Sushi by b*tches with vacuum sealed p*ssies? You'd have to drag me bound and tied to the airport. Traveling seriously lowers the value of p*ssy. You will come back to the US on some :beli: "Wait, I gotta take you out?" :heh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think Japan is the end all be all when it comes to yellow p*ssy...:mjpls:. Breh that sh*t is the tip of the iceberg. Breh, could you imagine if you from Cleveland or some f*cked up similar sh*t in Shinjuku getting fed fresh Sushi by b*tches with vacuum sealed p*ssies? You'd have to drag me bound and tied to the airport. Traveling seriously lowers the value of p*ssy. You will come back to the US on some :beli: "Wait, I gotta take you out?" :heh:

:gladbron:this dude told me yesterday... Last year they went to the Philippines and nikkas was out there having orgies... Like 2-3 bytches going at it per dude

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron:this dude told me yesterday... Last year they went to the Philippines and nikkas was out there having orgies... Like 2-3 bytches going at it per dude

If you don't mind the b*tches being 6-7s, you could live in a house with 3 b*tches and they will all f*ck and be cool with it on some Mormon sh*t :whoo: :noah: Asia in general, it is almost normal for men to have KNOWN side chicks, meaning the main knows you have a side chick and KNOWS who she is. Asia is :blessed: for all men, but partically Western men in general of any color, but them Asian chicks used to them dusty African nikkaz with no game, a NY nikka like you will be RUNNIN' through b*tches no lie. Anyways man, you should be getting off the Coli and out into them streets, it's gotta be like 2PM over there.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

i know how that feels i came back too the states like WTF U CALL THAT A DIME :mjpls:

and i mean i dont mind paying for a female on a date but other U DONT PAY shyt :whew: they pay for EVERYTHING :krs:

got use too them folding my clothes ironing them even one bought me a damn car :ooh:

felt like a damn king

no lie when i left i was crying like :to: :sadbron: