Tokyo nightlife

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Any of u brehs know what's good out here what pops off on the weekdays. I'm In roppongi trying to get it in:yeshrug:

aight last time i was there was a 10yrs ago but if the names are still the same and its still as good as it was before here is where i went

i was in roppongi primarily going too gaspanic 99 but not the one upstairs the one downstairs so u know

thurs is ladies night is when u get sometimes better quality of females than the fri and sat night just depends

club didnt really jump off till around 2ish if im correct cuz it would open from 9pm till 9am not sure if that has changed

u dont need to speak japanese to get at them but if u know a lil it impress them way too much too where they ready too be urs for the rest of night from what i experienced cuz i know some japanese

the other club i went too was club nature it was across the street from gaspanic 99 same

same street just cross it and u will see people going in a building like i said if its still there and the name is still there

club nature not as big but its just as good at times as gaspanic 99

i knew both owners too those club so it was really chilled and practically free for me though :win:

but gaspanic 99 was my primarily spot for me while i was living in japan
and it was always popping off with good quality women many races brazilian, filipino, australian, russian, australian u name it

also there was a club right next too it dont know name but thats where most brazilian and hispanics go too and it was :whew:

remember this IT WAS 10 YRS AGO FOR ME so i cant promise u if its any good now or still there

i went too a club called club harlem in shibuya (not sure if i was in shinujuki but im more sure of shibuya though)

yokohama i would go too club cirucs and club b and club matrix (this club name keeps damn changing from my understanding though i just know its practically on the damn water in a warehouse so that should help)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Don't go to Gaspanic and avoid African clubs/bars in Roppongi. Any foreigner can get p*ssy at Gaspanic. lol

You tell a nikka don't to a place where anybody can get p*ssy? :heh: I liked it. :mjpls: @ny#1draftpick, if you ever go to China or Vietnam, pm a nikka, a nikka WILL hook it up guaranteed :youngsabo:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
aight last time i was there was a 10yrs ago but if the names are still the same and its still as good as it was before here is where i went

i was in roppongi primarily going too gaspanic 99 but not the one upstairs the one downstairs so u know

thurs is ladies night is when u get sometimes better quality of females than the fri and sat night just depends

club didnt really jump off till around 2ish if im correct cuz it would open from 9pm till 9am not sure if that has changed

u dont need to speak japanese to get at them but if u know a lil it impress them way too much too where they ready too be urs for the rest of night from what i experienced cuz i know some japanese

the other club i went too was club nature it was across the street from gaspanic 99 same

same street just cross it and u will see people going in a building like i said if its still there and the name is still there

club nature not as big but its just as good at times as gaspanic 99

i knew both owners too those club so it was really chilled and practically free for me though :win:

but gaspanic 99 was my primarily spot for me while i was living in japan
and it was always popping off with good quality women many races brazilian, filipino, australian, russian, australian u name it

also there was a club right next too it dont know name but thats where most brazilian and hispanics go too and it was :whew:

remember this IT WAS 10 YRS AGO FOR ME so i cant promise u if its any good now or still there

i went too a club called club harlem in shibuya (not sure if i was in shinujuki but im more sure of shibuya though)

yokohama i would go too club cirucs and club b and club matrix (this club name keeps damn changing from my understanding though i just know its practically on the damn water in a warehouse so that should help)

^^^Listen to this man :myman: Yeah I was in the da basement joint :win:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:myman: Some real nikkaz on this board :obama: You out there to blow stacks and/or catch some yellowtail or you there on business? I wish I could help you out further, but all my personal contacts are mainly business related. I only remembered Gas Panic because of the name, such a random azz name. Anyway, where you go you can run into a party, so explore. I did hire a translator when I was out there, she was actually pretty cute (half kiwi/half jap). She's gotta man, who's also cool, but if you need somebody to roll with, I could check to see if I still have her info, she's young and cool peeps, but a little hipsterish. I really wish I remembered more, 90% of the trip was a drunken blur. :cheers: homie, and an obligatory
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png
to all the cats hatin' on this nikka.

Breh good lookin I'm out here trying to explore the sites by day and go ham at night. I got my boy that's stationed out here but he won't be able to go out till wed night cuz he gotta work and shyt.

Got out the club like 6am this morn and all I see is the sun:merchant:

I think ima chill tonight and holla at Peruvian chick I met last night, but knowing me ima end up in shibuya or roppongi again:sadbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't go to Gaspanic and avoid African clubs/bars in Roppongi. Any foreigner can get p*ssy at Gaspanic. lol

:mjpls: when i went too gaspanic it was the shyt it was so good had lines outside too just get in so maybe when u went that time it was bad but not for me :ahh:

also u are right AVOID THEM AFRICAN CLUBS AND BARS they aint shyt only go there if u see some reliable as crowd going in there cuz i knew some african people who did work at a club and it wasnt bad at all but they could of been the exception too the rule :manny:

if u see any african swagged out in a suit and vest and he look like he carrying heat THAN HE IS AND IS PROBABLY FROM THE AFRICAN MAFIA trust i know went thru some shyt before :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh good lookin I'm out here trying to explore the sites by day and go ham at night. I got my boy that's stationed out here but he won't be able to go out till wed night cuz he gotta work and shyt.

I think ima chill tonight and holla at Peruvian chick I met last night, but knowing me ima end up in shibuya or roppongi again:sadbron:

ya i was stationed at camp zama so im assuming ur boy is stationed at astugi, yokota, or yokusuka possibly those are the main bases in japan from what i recalled

that morning shyt fukked me up be all in the dark and leave its all sunny and then u gotta take the train back possibly drunk or buzzed

i remember my ass would fall asleep on the train and always miss the damn spot i needed to get off from all that drinking and dancing :laff:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
^^^Listen to this man :myman: Yeah I was in the da basement joint :win:

:mjpls: when i went too gaspanic it was the shyt it was so good had lines outside too just get in so maybe when u went that time it was bad but not for me :ahh:

also u are right AVOID THEM AFRICAN CLUBS AND BARS they aint shyt only go there if u see some reliable as crowd going in there cuz i knew some african people who did work at a club and it wasnt bad at all but they could of been the exception too the rule :manny:

if u see any african swagged out in a suit and vest and he look like he carrying heat THAN HE IS AND IS PROBABLY FROM THE AFRICAN MAFIA trust i know went thru some shyt before :snoop:

So the consensus is gaspanic the one in the basement is the jumpoff. I was there the first night but only stayed for like 20min..ima have to go back tho:jawalrus:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

if u see any african swagged out in a suit and vest and he look like he carrying heat THAN HE IS AND IS PROBABLY FROM THE NIGERIAN MAFIA trust i know went thru some shyt before :snoop:

Fixed. Mad nigerians movin' work in/out of Asia. When I was in Vietnam a cat got executed because he was caught at the airport with like 20 ki's. Don't listen to p00rky, A.B.S. brehs, always be smashing. :myman:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

what happened?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:myman: memoriieesss *weeknd voice* :to: Do you homey. Did you try that milk drink they got out there? :ahh: Are they still using geiger counters out there? :huhldup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fixed. Mad nigerians movin' work in/out of Asia. When I was in Vietnam a cat got executed because he was caught at the airport with like 20 ki's. Don't listen to p00rky, A.B.S. brehs, always be smashing. :myman:

what happened?

ya it could of been NIGERIAN i didnt know what difference was

as far as what happened long story short i got in some shyt with the YAKUZA and shyt was bout to go down and one of em said they had my back with a big ass piece in his side and i saw that shyt like :wow: :damn:

and realized i didnt mean shyt like that going down and just had too walk away i aint trying to get killed over this :snoop:

let me find a link bout it in detail what happened dont wanna type all that shyt up again lol

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:myman: memoriieesss *weeknd voice* :to: Do you homey. Did you try that milk drink they got out there? :ahh: Are they still using geiger counters out there? :huhldup:

that milk drink if i recalled i did and i was like :mindblown:

the counters i cant remember honestly

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You talm bout calpis? My dude we at the 7-11 and this chick my boy knew was with us..I asked her hey what's a good refreshing drink out here? She's like "get cow piss" I was like:merchant: she grabbed the drink and it said calpis:laff::laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
that milk drink if i recalled i did and i was like :mindblown:

the counters i cant remember honestly

The gieger counters was because of the nuclear blast, that probably happened after you left. I was in Japan in 2011.

You talm bout calpis? My dude we at the 7-11 and this chick my boy knew was with us..I asked her hey what's a good refreshing drink out here? She's like "get cow piss" I was like:merchant: she grabbed the drink and it said calpis:laff::laff:

Yes, calpis, that's that gushy right there boi :ahh: domo arigato my ninja for bringing back memories. I need to get back there sometime. Tokyo is one of the cities where it doesn't matter what the weather is, they are partyin'. Young asians in general are so club centric it's ridiculous. It's refreshing to travel and not see everybody holdin' up the walls on some :birdman: type steez or at tables. In Asia the bar/dance floor action is :bow: She will slip her hands in a nikkaz jeans :youngsabo: