Cervixes
images

Let me know how it is, always heard good things about Japan :troll:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was in to,yo during that big ass earthquake in 2011, it ruined all our going outness...:sadcam: spent 3-4 days there and got to experience zero nightlife

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was in to,yo during that big ass earthquake in 2011, it ruined all our going outness...:sadcam: spent 3-4 days there and got to experience zero nightlife

Damn breh sorry to hear that. I saw a place with a line and jumped in that bytch. shyt is turnt the fukk up on a Monday woah!

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Roppongi is terrible. It was my least favorite neighborhood in Tokyo--totally overrun with trashy tourists and no surprise, has the highest crime rate in Tokyo.

If you speak Japanese, you'd have a better time partying in Shinjuku. The environment is more Japanese and you will stand out more as a foreigner being there (for obvious reasons, a good thing). Find someone who speaks the language to take you to a club there if you don't.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Roppongi is terrible. It was my least favorite neighborhood in Tokyo--totally overrun with trashy tourists and no surprise, has the highest crime rate in Tokyo.

If you speak Japanese, you'd have a better time partying in Shinjuku. The environment is more Japanese and you will stand out more as a foreigner being there (for obvious reasons, a good thing). Find someone who speaks the language to take you to a club there if you don't.

Breh where in shinjuku cuz all I know as of now is roppongi which is walking distance from the Telly and shibuya.

These African dudes tryin to get people in they club all night:stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Any of u brehs know what's good out here what pops off on the weekdays. I'm In roppongi trying to get it in:yeshrug:

Gas Panic :steviej: you can get your wine on with jap chicks and still keep it low budget :myman: Whatever you do, don't try to compete with Japanese nikkaz, they are paid. A nikka was up in Shinjuku buying bottles to impress Colombian bishes (yes, mad Latinos in Japan, and also Nigerians), and a nikka lost :to: Tokyo is the greatest party city in Asia, I would say probably top 5 in the world. :noah: I was only there for 2 weeks though, @twan83 where you at, hook this nikka up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
By the time the rest of the world turns into America, ill be flabbynsick beyond repair. :sadbron:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gas Panic :steviej: you can get your wine on with jap chicks and still keep it low budget :myman: Whatever you do, don't try to compete with Japanese nikkaz, they are paid. A nikka was up in Shinjuku buying bottles to impress Colombian bishes (yes, mad Latinos in Japan, and also Nigerians), and a nikka lost :to: Tokyo is the greatest party city in Asia, I would say probably top 5 in the world. :noah: I was only there for 2 weeks though, @twan83 where you at, hook this nikka up.

Breh I was at this spot called jumanji 55 :wow: buying these Peruvian bishes drinks...I had a blast:stylin: but by the end of the night all my dough was gone:snoop:

Breh went to gaspanic the first night..African dudes in there were:pachaha: actin like they American and shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh I was at this spot called jumanji 55 :wow: buying these Peruvian bishes drinks...I had a blast:stylin: but by the end of the night all my dough was gone:snoop:

Breh went to gaspanic the first night..African dudes in there were:pachaha: actin like they American and shyt.

:myman: Some real nikkaz on this board :obama: You out there to blow stacks and/or catch some yellowtail or you there on business? I wish I could help you out further, but all my personal contacts are mainly business related. I only remembered Gas Panic because of the name, such a random azz name. Anyway, where you go you can run into a party, so explore. I did hire a translator when I was out there, she was actually pretty cute (half kiwi/half jap). She's gotta man, who's also cool, but if you need somebody to roll with, I could check to see if I still have her info, she's young and cool peeps, but a little hipsterish. I really wish I remembered more, 90% of the trip was a drunken blur. :cheers: homie, and an obligatory
tumblr_mokf2b8iZi1rz36j2o1_100.png
to all the cats hatin' on this nikka.