Tokyo Game Show 2020 [23rd Sept - 27th Sept][X-Box Games Showcase]

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

The graphics for KOF 14, and Samurai Shodwon 2019 on PS4/Xbox are horrible.

Hopefully this next gen Samurai Shodown patch improves things ten fold. How you have Hoamaru and Geese looking better as guest characters in other games instead of your flagship titles.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
No next gen Xbox news

Message from Japanese creators
New information for PC version of MFS
Japanese Minecraft community update
Recent game announcements information

*新世代機に関する新しい情報は予定していません

*Information regarding next generation consoles is not expected.

Did you translate that sht yourself?:ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What they sayin breh? :ohhh:
Found a Sony stan in an Xbox forum :mjlol:

Thread title
正直、新型XBOXは、日本ではほとんど売れると思えない気がします
Honestly, I don't feel like the new Xbox will sell well in Japan.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/97d2e174890299fbbdcd9f97c45bee480a4fd9f0 PS5とハード上の性能が、すごく差があるわけではないと思うのですが、周辺機器や、コンテンツ、ソフトメーカーへの対処や関係性?(業界の人でないので、細かくわかりません。すいません) 買いかどうか、ご意見をお伺いします。

Xbox・9閲覧
I don't think there's a big difference with the PS5's hardware capability and what about the accessories, contents and game maker relations? How are they gonna deal with that?
(Not including industry people, I don't know too much about that sorry) To buy or not to buy, I'll listen to some of your opinions.

First post

まあ昔からXBOXはマニア向けといった感があるので日本で大きなシェアを獲得するのは今回も無理でしょう
とはいえ新型が二機種あるうちXbox Series Sのほうは価格が\29980と大幅にお安く、現在主流のフルHDテレビやモニターで遊べればいいという人には魅力的かとは思います 特定のニーズにヒットする可能性はあるかと、競合のPS5にこの価格帯がありませんので
Well, it seems to be targeted towards long time Xbox enthusiasts so it may be almost impossible to gain a big market segment here in Japan.  Of the two new models, I think the Series S price of 29980yen is really cheap and and may be appealing to the current HDTV/monitor user needs. It may be a hit to that demographic since the competition(PS5) doesn't have that price range.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Found a Sony stan in an Xbox forum :mjlol:

Thread title
正直、新型XBOXは、日本ではほとんど売れると思えない気がします
Honestly, I don't feel like the new Xbox will sell well in Japan.

I don't think there's a big difference with the PS5's hardware capability and what about the accessories, contents and game maker relations? How are they gonna deal with that?
(Not including industry people, I don't know too much about that sorry) To buy or not to buy, I'll listen to some of your opinions.

First post

Well, it seems to be targeted towards long time Xbox enthusiasts so it may be almost impossible to gain a big market segment here in Japan.  Of the two new models, I think the Series S price of 29980yen is really cheap and and may be appealing to the current HDTV/monitor user needs. It may be a hit to that demographic since the competition(PS5) doesn't have that price range.

A Japanese Xbox forum? That exists? :dwillhuh:

コンソール戦争は制限を知らない
full

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When I heard Babylons Fall I thought it was 'Project Awakening' and got excited. This game is pretty much confirmed vaporware at this point.

tumblr_pevu2tDqaY1s05hv8o2_500.gifv

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So is the Tokyo gameshow still going on or whats really happening, I know it's late at night in japan right now but it seems like its been going on two days already and only Nier has been shown.