Tokyo Game Show 2020 [23rd Sept - 27th Sept][X-Box Games Showcase]

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can read a good amount. Haven't really been speaking.

Nope, that was just off the top.

I only went to Japan for a week, i've learned all this here in the US.
Translation: He completed two Duolingo exercises :manny:
:yeshrug: It depends on the content. I've been pretty casual about it the past year or so.
The Rekkapryde of Duolingo :smugbiden:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why are people so pressed for Sony to release the price? Apple announces the new iPhone and price then it goes up for pre-order less than a week later and a 2 or 3 week launch window IIRC. I don't see the reason to clamor for price and release date. But that's just me.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Why are people so pressed for Sony to release the price? Apple announces the new iPhone and price then it goes up for pre-order less than a week later and a 2 or 3 week launch window IIRC. I don't see the reason to clamor for price and release date. But that's just me.

Precedence.

Sony hasn't done it before and it's only under the guise of a pandemic that they had an excuse playing back and forth with Microsoft.

They released the price already, retailers know but can't say anything until Sony says yes.

1 per household btw.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Precedence.

Sony hasn't done it before and it's only under the guise of a pandemic that they had an excuse playing back and forth with Microsoft.

They released the price already, retailers know but can't say anything until Sony says yes.

1 per household btw.
Microsoft would've announced it next week. The leak is what caused them to announce early.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Sony wasn't attending. And i know Microsoft will be.

Nier is in gamepass right now, square enix got a deal with gamepass as well. Tbc...

So you mean a game that doesn't exist is going to be an X-Box exclusive. :ohhh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Apparentky Resident Evil 8 gets 30 minutes and the show as a whole is 2 hours.

Yea i was about to the say.. The entire game wont be longer then 10 hours. They showing 2 right off the back? Lol.

Hyped for any Nier news. The next game needs whatever budget they want.