Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
you gutter crotch having bytch.:mjlol: Your body is a abortion clinic.

You switched up your whole style after I gave you small credit for not being a bigot at the time when you acknowledge that white people like yourself need to do better.

You got problems that are deeper than this website you ugly weirdo. Didn’t people have your naked photos floating all over this forum?

You are still posting here despite people asking you to leave several times, and despite promising that you are done with this forum and you are going to leave, you keep coming back here like attention starved weirdo.

What is your obsession? This is sad af. You keep saying you and your no baby having dry coke abused crotch is going to leave the forum but you still here. You keep coming back for the abuse. Wtf is wrong with you weirdo?:francis:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Bit of a distraction from the thread until but whys the process of having a prostitute like? Like once you've paid and you are in a room with her what happens? I feel like it would be awkward as fukk. Normal sex with a new person is awkward enough to me but a prostitute? I feel like I wouldn't be able to get my dikk up

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Never been a fan of hers. She panders to BM and shyts on BW.

One positive...she comes through in the hurricane threads.
From I've seen from her she's a pretty fair and balanced poster who has no issue calling out the fukkery of both men and women but hey Im just here for the fukkery :yeshrug::lolbron: