Today marks the 20 years passing of the GOAT

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: Pac dont deserve it, since it was a false case. :mjcry:

You know the drill with these feminists when it comes to black men. Even when you innocent you still guilty :francis:

Apparently Pac was guilty because he had a thug life tat. He was also a "fukkboy" who never dated dark skin women...

Like I saw somewhere where they even brought Biggie started shytting on him. Talking about they happy him and Pac are dead. :mindblown:

These women are truly miserable

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

breh
why even @ me in this thread

but since u wanna go there
there was no protege for biggie

pac protege was who?
thug life & da outlawz

(mopreme, skye, kadfi, EDI, fatal)

biggie protege was !
jr mafia & the commission

(lil kim, lil cease, camron, charlie baltimore & puff)

and we ALL know what group of proteges won
^^^hold dat L my nikka^^^

:umad:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
breh
why even @ me in this thread

This is a very good question :jbhmm:

but I think Nomad just wanted to invite you over to the party :manny:

Kinda like how the people of Whoville wanted to invite The Grinch down for Christmas:yeshrug:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Crazy packed. I left. Downtown has had a rebirth lately. Lots of changes going on.
Yeah they finally got the green light to make Fulton an actual street again.. That place was my shyt tho when I was a kid:mjcry: Went by Tioga Sequoia Brewery last time I was in town a little over a month ago. I hate how North Fresno gets everything these days. Bout time the south makes a comeback:wow: no matter how much they build up the northside you can't have a proper city if you're downtown ain't legit. I'm always surprised at the amount of people that don't want nothing to do with anything south of Shaw Ave. :what:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah they finally got the green light to make Fulton an actual street again.. That place was my shyt tho when I was a kid:mjcry: Went by Tioga Sequoia Brewery last time I was in town a little over a month ago. I hate how North Fresno gets everything these days. Bout time the south makes a comeback:wow: no matter how much they build up the northside you can't have a proper city if you're downtown ain't legit. I'm always surprised at the amount of people that don't want nothing to do with anything south of Shaw Ave. :what:
Yeah we actually went to tioga. We love downtown and it's getting way better. The cheap ass Armenians that own the buildings are actually fixing them now. People want it to thrive which is why this Tupac thing is packed.