Today marks the 20 years passing of the GOAT

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
man listening through these tracks is what made me realize why he(along with Nas) is my GOAT

dude could do it all storytelling(16 on death row, Open fire,etc) GOAT delivery (dont even need to name a song for this) great and diverse flow, GOAT charisma,

cadence, and when he snaps he goes in like a mothafukka lyrically (Street fame, All out, ,first to bomb, dont sleep, etc)

none of his albums sound the same

never had the same style

guy was getting in that Makaveli stage nikka was getting better to:wow:

has a song for anything in life

for your mama(Dear Mama) Father wasnt there in your life(Papaz song) Dance track (Cali love) want to dedicate a uplifitning song to a girl in your life(keep YA head up) Song for the brothas up in prison(Hold ya head, when I get free)

and countless others

and this nikka has more material up in the vault:pachaha:

Last edited:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I think it was all him.The wild "Thug Life" side and the scholarly, damn near docile side.As he said in the interview, it was him, but it was just "Blown up"

Personally, I think it was genetic, and not an act.The more you learn about Afeni, you see just how much Pac was a reflection of his mom.She was the same way.Ultra articulate, charming.Could literally talk herself out of a 300 year bid.

But she was a beast.Even she had a "gangsta" side to her.From wanting to "crush white bytches"in prison for asking her how to get with a black man..Talking shyt to cops.... to the way she dominated the other wives in her polygamous marriage to Lumumba Shakur.She would literally come home and beat their ass if they didn't have dinner ready/the house clean.Like a tyrant when it came to order.

But when you see that small, gentle lil lady, with the big ol warm smile...you think she's so sweet, huh?

Sounds like Death Row Pac, right? Knocking out studio engineers....riding on Dre for procrastinating on beats and not supporting Snoop during his murder trial....Sam Sneed...Even Snoop was about to get a few knots upside his head had Pac lived a lil longer.A tyrant when it came to order.I think that's what Suge loved about Pac.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

:wow:
My favorite pac album :wow:.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow: feminists and simps coming for Pac in regards to the rape case. Sick world we live in :wow: