Today I've been seeing nothing but interracial couple literally everywhere I ...

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
no, black is dominant. we will always override the other side, even if it's someone who's just 1/8th black. they are black.

That ideology is mostly prevalent in America only tho. From the way you said your post, you are a clear product of the American culture injection of this "one drop = black" bullshyt.

Most other countries with people with 1/8, 1/16 this or that, are gonna look a different way.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this being going on in the bay area since the beginning of time..

Black men with white/asian/mexican chicks

white men with asian women

white women with black men and asian women

black women usually by themselves or with thugs, but u do see a few with white men mostly the suburban sistas

nobody gives a fuk... it's your life and why give a fuk what others think..
:laugh: @ this low key shade

you know these thirsty bytches ain't trying to hear that.:obama2:

But yeah....I live in the Bay and when ever I see a black woman with dating outside their race, it's usually in the suburbs. Sometimes in SF too though.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:laugh: @ this low key shade

you know these thirsty bytches ain't trying to hear that.:obama2:

But yeah....I live in the Bay and when ever I see a black woman with dating outside their race, it's usually in the suburbs. Sometimes in SF too though.

it's true though.

I could be just be leaving work with a white or mexican female c-worker and the sistas be giving me " LOOK AT THIS SELLOUT NIQQA STARE"

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
A nicely dressed clean brother will have a lot of women of all races interested.
Real women love men and it doesn't matter what color you are to them, as long as you're a man she can deal with. People are really putting limits on themselves thinking in terms of race these days. There's too much out there to be thinking like that.